First Time for Everything *Chapter 15*

Rebel's are People too? Scary People!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 15

First Time for Everything

Ever's POV

Jace leads me into the middle of the room. I try not to run into too many people along the way.

"Jace!" I heard a guy yell.

Both of us turn and see a guy with long, dark brown hair and pretty green eyes.

"Hey Drake" Jace said.

"Hey man! I'm happy you could come," He looks at me and smiles. "Nice to actually meet you Ever." He sticks out his hand and I shake it.

"Nice party" I said quietly.

"Thanks. I figured everyone would like and need a good kick back."

"You were right" Jace said.

Drake laughs and then a girl walks up next to him.She has blonde hair and blue eyes that are really bright. "Hi" she said with a big smile.

I smile back and Jace says, "Hey Sassy."

Drake kisses Sassy's cheek and grabs her hand. So they're together. They're a cute couple.

"You guys want something to drink?" Sassy asked everyone. "Sure" both of the guys said.

"I'll help you" I said. She smiles and says, "Thanks."

I follow her to the side of the room where there's tables with food and drinks."So you and Jace are together now, right?" Sassy asked me.

"Yeah." I feel myself blush a little.

"Cool" she said, still smiling. Does she ever stop smiling?

"So what do you want?" she asked.

I look at all the beer sitting on the table. "What's good?" I asked her.

She laughs and says, "Man, you really are innocent!" Then she grabs a Smirinoff and hands it to me. "These are the best!" she told me. She grabs another one and then two Corona's for the guys. She pops the tops off and gives me one to carry. Then we head back to the guys.

We find them on the opposite side, sitting in some chairs. I hand Jace his beer and Sassy gives Drake his.

"Thanks" Jace said to me and then kisses me quickly. He looks at the bottle in my hand and laughs. "This should be a fun night for you." Drake laughs too.

"Oh shut up" I said.

He laughs again and then pulls me into his lap. "Oh, you know I'm just playing" he said.

I shake my head and then twist the cap off. I take a gulp and smile. 

"Okay, at least she's not a wimp and takes a gulp instead of a sip" Drake said, smiling. Sassy sits in his lap and smiles too.

I laugh and take another drink. Jace smiles and takes a drink too.

Monique and Hatz walk over to us with beers in their hands. "Ever is drinking?" Monique asked, jokingly amazed.

I stick my tongue out and then take another drink.

"I can't wait until she's drunk, "Hatz said. "I bet she's a hilarious drunk."

I flip him off and he laughs.

Then the song, You're Going Down by Sick Puppies comes on.