Here We Go Again *Chapter 26*

Rebel's are People too? Scary People!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 26

Here We Go Again

Ever's POV

"What do you say to your mother for buying you dinner?" Jace told Chris.

"Thank you Mommy! Thank you Daddy! Now what are we doing?" he asked.

"We're taking you home and then we're going back to our home.

Chris pouts and asks, "Are you going to come back?"

"Of course" I said. I pick him up and place him on my hip.

He smiles at me and we get to the Lovett's house. Jace rings the doorbell and I put Chris on the ground.

"Bye Chris. Have fun sweetie. I love you" I said and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Jace ruffles his son's hair. "Bye bud. I love you." He kisses his hair and gives him a big hug.

"Bye Mommy and Daddy. I love you." He gives me a hug and then turns to the door. Kassidy and Lucas are waiting for him.

"Thank you for letting us take him out" I told them.

They nod and we say our good byes. Jace and I start walking away and I lean my head against his shoulder. I'm exhausted from walking around so much today.

"You ready to go to sleep, my little girl in distress?" Jace asked me. I nod and close my eyes as we walk. "I can carry you the rest of the way, if you want."

"No, I'm too heavy. I will be fine" I told him.

He shakes his head at me and we continue to walk.

We get to our apartment room and I collapse on our bed, face down. After a minute, I feel someone slipping off my shoes and socks. Then they flip me over but I keep my eyes closed. They unzip my jacket and pull it off of me. Then they unbotton my pants and pull them off of me.

I feel the bed move and then I'm under the covers. I feel the hair tie being pulled out of my hair and I smile. "Thank you Jace" I whispered.

"You're welcome baby" he said. I feel him get in behind me and I fall asleep as soon as his arms are around me.

Jace's POV

I wake up and Ever isn't in bed. I sit up and look around. It's quiet in the apartment.

I get out of bed and walk out of the bedroom. I look around the kitchen and small living room. Nothing. I go to the bathroom and the door is wide open.

Where is she?

I pull on a pair of jeans and walk out of the apartment. I go to Monique's door and knock.

She swings open the door and glares at me. "What do you want?" she asked.

"Is Ever with you?" I asked.

She looks confused. "No. You don't know where she is?" she asked.

I shake my head no. "I woke up and she was gone. No sign of her anywhere" I explained.

"Shit. Hold on. Let me get a jacket and I'll help you check around for her." She disappears and then comes back with a jacket in hand.

"I'm going to check Sassy's" I told her. I knock on the door and wait.