More Trouble *Chapter 29*

• Dedicated to My Boyfriend, Alex<3

Rebel's are People too? Scary People!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 29

More Trouble

Jace's POV

"What the fuck do you guys want?" I asked Monique and David as I walk into his room.

Monique rolls her eyes at me and crosses her arms. David just looks majorly pissed.

"Why are you two so pissed? I'm here, aren't I? I left my girl half naked for you two. So what's the deal?" I asked, confused.

David sighs and says, "I'm sorry we interupted you and Ever. This is important though."

"What's going on?" I asked.

Monique looks at me and says, "Cameron is dead, Jace. Someone killed him and then left him on our doorstep. Daniel found him. We've told him not to say anything to anyone yet."

I feel like I can't breathe and sit down, heavily. "What are we going to do?" I asked David.

"We were hoping you had an idea of what to do. We have no idea what to tell the others and how to find out who did this" he told me.

I sigh. "Tell the others the truth. They are ROM. They can take it. We'll figure out how to track these bastards down later" I said, sounding stronger then I felt.

David nods and says, "I agree with you. Monique?" She nods and walks out of the room with out a word. "She's not taking it well" he said.

"No one will" I said before walking out of the room. I go back to the room and walk in. Ever is sitting on the couch in her bra and panties. "What if someone had walked in with you liked that?" I asked her, shutting the door.

She shrugged. "I guess they would get an earful from you" she said, smiling at me. She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Babe... Remember Cameron?" She nods and looks confused. "He's dead" I told her.

She gasps and whispers, "How?"

"Someone killed him and then left him on the doorstep. Daniel found him" I explained.

"I'm so sorry" she said, hugging me. I hug her back and then look down at her.

"Why are you still half naked?" I asked.

She laughs and says, "I'm showing how pissed I am that they pulled you away from me."

I shake my head and kiss her. "We can always go back into the room and continue" I told her.

She shrugs and says, "I'm over that now." She walks back to the couch and sits down with a little smile.

"You kill me" I muttered, sitting with her.

She shrugs and lays her head on my shoulder. "What are they going to do about Cameron?" she asked.

"I have to talk to David and Monique about that. We're not sure how to find out who did it" I said.

"Oh. Maybe you can go around to all of the gangs and threaten them a little to see if they know anything? Just an idea" she said, biting her lip.

I smile and kiss her head. "That might work. I'll bring it up ok?"

She smiles and nods. "I'm going to go get dressed. Then you can go talk to them and I'll go hang out with Sassy" she said, getting up. She goes to the room and I hear her rummaging for clothes.

I go to the bathroom and brush through my hair. I turn around and see Ever smiling at me. "I need to brush my hair" she said, grabbing the brush. She brushes her hair and then I lead her out of the apartment.

"Have fun with Sassy" I said as we stop in front of Drake's and Sassy's room. I kiss her and then walk up to David's room.

Ever's POV

I knock on Sassy's door and wait for her to open it. She swings it open and smiles. "Hey! I was just getting ready to go get some groceries. You want to come?" she asked me.

"Sure" I said, smiling.

She closes the door and we go downstairs to leave. We walk down the street and talk about how our relationships are and what happened to Cameron.

"Do you think they'll find who killed him? she asked me.

"I hope so," I said. "Before anyone else gets hurt."

A car honks and we turn to look as it slows down next to us. "Hey ladies!" two guys in the truck yell at us.

We glare at them and keep walking. "Ass holes" Sassy said.

"Come on! You want a ride?" they asked.

"No. Fuck off" I said.

"Bitch!" the driver yelled and throws a drink at us. It soaks me and gets some on Sassy.

I turn toward them and yell, "Why don't you get the hell out of that car and I'll show you bitch!"

"Ever, let's just go. We don't need anymore trouble" Sassy said.

I sigh and say, "Fine." We keep walking and the idiots in the truck floor it past us. "Mother Fuckers!" I yelled and flip them off.

"Someone's a little angry today" Sass said. I shrug and we get to the first grocery store. "Ready?" she asked me.

"Yeah, let's go."

Sorry it's short but I felt bad for not updating in a while. I've been so busy! I'm sorry. Please vote and comment! :)