Spring break Luke

Spring break in your small beach town was the absolute worst. Crowded diners ,beaches and coffee shops specifically the one you work at. Every year is the same loud tourists all from up north like new York crowding the beach and making your life literal hell.

This year was no different for the past week you have worked forty hours slugging coffee around to rude customers and hating your life but it was enough money to help cover the cost of textbooks.

The clock showed that it was 1:30 which meant you could lockout for your break. On your way out of the shop, someone rudely yelled, " yo barista this lemon cookie is dry".

He had blonde hair and a funny accent it sounded Australian with a mix of Cali. You looked at him dumbfounded as to why he thought a dry cookie was your fault.

" If that's the case take it up with the baker, not me". You told him as you walked past him to the doors.

After you came back from your break the shop slowed down a little but you still felt as if you were going to lose it if someone looked at you in a weird way. You were closing up when you got a text from your best friend asking you if you were up for a bomb fire party later. You thought what the hell you didn't have to work tomorrow and it would be the first Saturday off in a long time. You texted her sure and asking for the details.

At nine you pulled up to the beach parking and made your way to the large crowd too drunk off their own good. You grabbed a beer and sat on a log new the fire listening to some stoner singing a coll slowed down version of post's circles. When he got up taking in the applause you realized it was the blonde ass from the shop earlier. You got up to leave suddenly not wanting to be near the fire when you heard " not a fan of post Malone babe"?

you turned to face the blonde boy and said, " no I'm just not a fan of Indi wannabes".

"ouch, you hurt my feelings sweetheart". The blonde boy said while having an exaggerated frown.

You just went to find your best friend. About twenty minutes later you head that weird accent again

"so if not indi what are you into? Wait let me guess. Oldies like Fleetwood or heart." the blond boy said.

You were surprised he guessed correctly.

" so what are you into? Wait let me guess Chris brown and assholes like him." you told him.

"Well I have covered a song of his before but no I'm more into Harry Styles and Hozier. My name is Luke by the way."

"Y/N"

Three drinks later and deep conversations later Luke asked you if you wanted to leave the party. You agreed telling your bestie that you were leaving.

Arriving at Lukes's hotel things got heated very quickly. His mouth dominated yours mixing your moans with his. He pushed you back against the door as he lifted you up roughly cupping your ass. He walked the both of you to the bed throwing you down and him standing. He took off his shirt as you looked up to him hungrily.

"take off your shirt babe". He demanded

You did as you were told as he took off your shoes and climbing on top of you. His mouth couldn't stay in one spot, it moved along your collar to the skin above your bra. Be was good and he knew it.

" You are good with this right darling"? He asked with his fingers taking off your jeans. You just nodded too worked up to function coherent words. " I need to hear you baby" he whispered.

"Yes Luke I want to fuck."

"Good girl" He moaned out before pushing inside of you.

He was so deliciously rough with you smacking your boobs to match with his thrusts, his mouth sucking the skin under your ear.

"fuck... You're so wet" he gasped out.

You were close feeling the nerves building up in the pit of your stomach. You wrapped your legs around him pushing your arms against his chest causing him to be on his back so that you could be in control. You moved his hands to kneed your boobs while your hips sped up.

"Ugh I'm close" you moaned out. Luke moved his hips up to meet yours sending you over the edge.

You climbed off of him and moved down his body so that your hands we're around him and your mouth just inches from his erection. You looked at him through your lashes before taking him in your mouth finishing him off.

"fuck me" he moaned out thrusting down your throat causing tears to form in your eyes. You swallowed his cock causing him to twitch in your mouth indicating that he was close. You pulled your mouth up so that he was in your hand and your lips and tongue were around his tip.

"suck baby," he said as you brought him deeper into your mouth. He came not long after that.

" I'm here for four more days," he said while pulling you so that your head was on his chest.

" Well we have to make the most of it" you smirked at him drawing your arm under the sheets to take him into your hand.