Threesom ( Mike and Luke)

" Y/N you got this! You've been interviewing celebrities for years now. It's only your favorite band of all time it's no big deal honestly". You told yourself this over and over again in the mirror. Today is the day you get to interview 5 Seconds of Summer. This was a big deal for you as it marks a year since you have been working at MTV and after years of completely fangirling over the guys you get to meet them and ask them questions about their upcoming album but you knew better to not ask about both Lukes and Michaels breakups that happened a couple of months ago.

You walked into the interview place very nervously. You sat in your chair cue cards in hand waiting for the guys to walk in. When they do enter the room you take in how gorgeous they are both Luke and Michael rocking new cuts.

The interview went well besides the fact you kept stumbling on your words when ever Luke would look at you. You stand up to shake their hands to thank them for their time. As you shake michaels hand he gives you a small peice of paper. When they leave you open the paper revealing the message " You're cute let me know if you want to meet up" with his number. What the actual fuck you think to yourself. No way did he find you hot.

Back in your hotel room you thought what the hell and message him saying hi. Two minutes later you get a text from him asking if you wanted to join him and Luke for a couple rounds of the new Call Of Duty. You quickly got dressed in some fresh clothes and walk over to the hotel across the street.

" You got this Y/N" you whisper to yourself as you knock on Michaels's door.

" Y/N welcome its good to see you again come on in. Me and Luke just finished a round" Micheal says.

" Yeah and those twelve year olds beat our asses" Luke says while laughing.

You sit on the edge of the bed slowly become more relaxed as you guys talk and play the game. After about a half an hour you get a text from your friend Alex.

" Is that your boyfriend?"Luke asks.

" Oh no single as can be over here. It's just my friend asking me if we are still on for brunch tomorrow" you tell them.

" Single I don't believe it," Luke says while moving to sit next to you.

" Yeah I kind of had a messy breakup with my ex. We were together for three years but he ended up fucking his professor. Fucked up thing about it he told me he wanted to wait until marriage" you confessed.

" Really! I'm so sorry I know it's hard I was with my ex for four years. It's been five months and honestly, you have been the only girl that's caught my eye" Michael says.

You blush at his words as he moves to sit beside you. You ask yourself what are you doing here you are in a hotel room with two very hot single men and you didn't put the pieces together until now. They want to Fuck.

" Umm I don't want to come off as too blunt but why are you interested in me," you ask looking at Michael.

" You are stunning and honestly I and Luke haven't been able to stop talking about you. We did invite you here to do more then just play video games if that's something you want to do if not we can just continue to play and hang" he says moving the hair behind your shoulder exposing your neck.

" What would happen if I said I was interested?" you asked, after all, it's been six months since you've had some good dick.

" Then I would say you would have to be a good girl for me and Mike here. Do you think you can do that?" Like asks and you nod. " With your words baby. Are you going to be a good girl and let me and Michael fuck that little pussy of yours?" You chose your next words carefully getting the vibe that they like to be in control.