Tinder hookup Calum

It's been three Lonely months since you broke up with your ex. Your friends have told you that you just need a good fuck to get your mind off of everything but you weren't too sure. You couldn't see yourself just messaging some guy then meeting up to hookup. But you decided to go against your better judgment and download tinder to test it out after all what is the worst thing that could happen?

After about five minutes you found your first match a 24 year old skater boy type named Calum. His curls and tattoos grabbed your attention at first. His bio said he was in a band and played the bass. This Calum guy was defiantly not your typical type. He was an edgy looking guy while you looked more like a soft girl. He messaged you just saying hi at first but the conversation quickly took a sexual turn the more you talked to him. You noticed in his recent messages he  called you baby girl and sweetheart. He asked if you were free to meet up tomorrow to get a drink and you thought what the hell some free drinks couldn't hurt.

The bar was a nice one slightly aesthetic hipster like but you didn't mind all that much. You kept looking at your phone he said he would be there to meet up at 8:30 but as it was nearing 8:45 you feared that you were going to have to drink solo. As you looked up to order another drink you saw Calum entering the bar he was wearing black skinny jeans a tank top with a leather jacket over it. He looked good, really good.

"Y/N?"

"Yep who are you?" You asked.

"Good thanks. Sorry I'm late traffic  from the city was a bitch. Can I buy your next drink to make it up to you?" He questioned.

"Sure. Cranberry and vodka."

Your conversations were nice you learned that he is studying marine biology at the local college and he likes to relax and play with his band mates whenever he has free time. He was very sweet and despite he messages he never turned the conversation too sexual. He asked about what you were studying and your hobbies. You noticed that the conversation never felt forced or unnatural unlike most of your conversations with people you just met.

"So yeah we are hoping to get an ep out before the year is up." He told you excitedly.

"That's great. I don't mean to come off too straight forward but do you want to go back to my place my roommate is spending the nigh at her boyfriends fraternity, so I have the dorm all to myself?" You asked hoping he would say yes.

"Sure".

Twenty minutes later you both were standing outside of your dorm room; despite you making the move you were extremely nervous as you have never had a random one nightstand before.

"Look Calum I'm going to be honest with you I've never done something like this before". You told him nervously looking down at your shoes.

He moved to stand right in-front of you and he put his finger under your chin to pull your head up to look at his face.

"That's alright babygirl do you trust me?" He questioned.

"I just met you so no." You whispered to him.

He laughed at you. "Yes but do you trust me enough to take control of the situation"?

"I think I can".

"Just tell me if it gets too much or you get unsure of anything".

"Okay" you told him.

"Good now try to keep up with me babygirl." He whispered in your ear causing goosebumps to appear along your skin.

He moved his mouth from your ear to your jaw and slowly started to trace small pecks to your neck. He started to turn the pecks into open mouth kisses slowly sucking on your neck. You let out a moan as he found a spot on your neck that set chills down your back.

"You like that sweetheart?" He smirked.

You moved your arms from his shoulders to where you could trace your fingers through his curls tugging tightly whenever he would circle his tongue around your sensitive parts along your neck and collarbone.

"Calum" you moaned.

"Patience babygirl."

He moved his finger tips to circle your hips as he moved his lips to hover above yours.

"Please" you begged getting too worked up for him to just be giving your neck attention.

"You want more sweetheart? You want my mouth elsewhere?" He smirked.

"Yes please Calum" you gasped.

"Where do you want my mouth babygirl?" He kissed along your jaw as he took off both yours and his shirt. He slowly brought his mouth to your boobs sucking on the skin plunging out of your bra.

"Do you want my mouth here?"

You were so wet from him just sucking your skin that just thinking of his mouth on your most sensitive area made you guid his head to your stomach. He hooked his fingers under your jeans pulling them down to where you were just left in your underwear and him in his jeans.

He brought his mouth to your navel torturously leaving slow open mouth kisses down to the hem of your lace underwear.

"Is this where you want my mouth babygirl?" He asked grabbing the side of your underwear.

"Yes please" you moaned.

He pushed you onto your bed and slipped your underwear to your ankles. He kissed the inside of your thigh trailing up to where you could feel his hot breath on the place you so desperately needed attention.

"You are so wet baby." His finger slowly started to rub slow circles on your clit as he nipped at you thigh.

He moved his finger to your entrance. " I want to hear you baby" he told you as he put two fingers inside you.

"Ugh Calum god" you moaned as you pulled his curls.

His fingers pumped in and out of you with in intoxicating rhythm that was bringing you closer to a high that you so desperately missed. He moved his mouth to lick circles on your clit while his fingers increased their speed.

"Oh Calum" you gasped. You felt the knot in your stomach tightening as your breaths go shallower when it suddenly stopped.

" I want to feel you around me babygirl when I make you cum". Calum said licking his lips

He quickly got rid of his jeans and pulled out a condom from his wallet. He was at least three inches bigger than your ex you thought excitedly. He climbed on top of you positioning himself at your entrance teasing you with his tip.

"Please Calum" you begged.

He brought his hips back and quickly thrusted into you. You saw streaks of bright flashing lights as you squeezed your eyes shut in pure pleasure. He kept an ever crescendoing pace with his thrusts as his fingers circled your clit and his mouth nipped at your nipples. You felt the need to explode build up to the point where you couldn't hold back.

"Calum oh god faster I'm close" you panted out.

He speed up and increased his pressure on you clit sending you over the edge. After about a minute Calum found his own release.

"God that was incredible" he said rolling onto his side pulling you close as you felt your eyes slowly fluttered closed due to exhaustion.

The next morning you woke up to a cold bed and a note on your bedside table.

"Y/N thank you for the incredible night, I'm honored to be your first one night stand hopefully we can change that though text me whenever- Calum".

You smiled at the note, maybe tinder isn't all that bad.