PART 8- Ending

Envy nearly laughed with relief. Edward was here. His beloved Ed...he had come for him. But Ed wasn't safe here...

The first thing Edward saw when he came into the room was a strange man who looked like Hohenheim hunched over Envy, a bloody knife in hand. Envy was lying on the floor, eyes squeezed shut looking like he was trying not to cry from the pain he was feeling.

Edward scowled. "Get away from him, you bastard. I won't ask you twice."

The man snorted. "Oh really." He stood up. Looking confused, he then looked down. "Oh, there you are. You're very-"

"WHO YOU CALLING A LITTLE MIDGET WHO IS SO SHORT YOU HAVE TO GET A TELESCOPE JUST TO SEE ME???????"

The man blinked, and Lust (who was standing to the side) sighed. Envy opened his eyes, and Ed could see that Envy looked absolutely terrified.

"Ed...please. You should get away before h-he hurts you..." Envy was shaking so hard that Edward wondered what the man had done to him. Then Edward saw the long red scar on Envy's back.

Edward, clapping his hands together, transformed his arm into his signature dagger. "Some serious shit is about to happen here." He said coldly, eyes fixed on the man.

"Oh please." The man started to walk towards Ed but Envy grabbed his leg.

"Father please...don't hurt him. P-please just punish m-me..."

Edward tensed. This was Father? The guy who created Envy and the Homunculi? 

Father just kicked Envy to the side. Lust came over to him, and dragged him away, Envy groaning.

Edward attacked first. "DAMN YOU!!!" He cried, ready to stab Father through the head. Father simply grabbed Ed's arm, easily stopping him. "What?" He was so fast...

Father hurled Edward to the floor, Ed grunting from the impact.

"You really think you can stop me? How sad. You must underestimate me then." Father loomed over Ed. "That calls for PUNISHMENT."

Before Father could strike, Alphonse burst through the shadows. "Not today!" He grabbed hold of Father and managed to take him down to the floor.

"Perfect timing as always Al!" Edward got up from off the floor and rushed to Envy.

"Ed...no..." Envy tried to protest. But Edward stopped him by pressing a quick kiss to the lips before slinging him over his shoulders.

Ed looked at Lust. "Thank you."

She nodded, Ed ran out, carrying Envy. "Come on Al!"

"Coming brother!" Alphonse delivered one last punch to Father's face before running after Edward. He performed one quick transmutation that made the walls start to crumble, and the last thing that Father saw was the ceiling and walls coming down on him.

Envy opened his eyes to find Ed staring down at him. They were alone in what seemed to look like a hotel room. His eyes started to brim with tears. "Edward I'm s-so sorry..."

Envy started to cry. He had put Ed in so much danger. "Why did you come for me?" He sobbed. "I put you in so much d-danger." He covered his face with his arm, not wanting to show Ed how pathetic he was.

He felt the cold touch of metal as Ed removed his arm from his face.

 "Because I love you, you fucking idiot." Edward kissed Envy through his tear-stained face, and Envy kissed back.

They kissed until it hurt, and they eventually stopped for air.

"Ed?"

"Yes?" 

"Have I told you how sexy you look with your gorgeous golden eyes?"

Edward laughed. Envy loved the sound of his laugh. He loved everything about Ed.

Edward lay on top of Envy, his head buried in Envy's muscled chest. Envy wrapped his arms around Ed. 

"I love you so fucking much." Edward murmured.

Envy smiled. "I love you even more." He whispered.

*Writing this part like actually made me cry, its so touching (at least to me). I FREAKING LOVE EDVY IS IT NOT THE CUTEST THING EVER????  I hope you enjoyed! But wait...there's more...