PART 4- Not So Different After All

Edward spent the next day following Envy around the island. Ed wasn't sure what they were doing, but it appeared that they were looking for something. They both remained silent and no words were exchanged. Envy was trying to stay chill, but grew hot if Edward came closer to him then usual while walking. Edward was trying to think of ways to get the hell out of there.

"Something's different about him", Edward thought. "It's almost like he trying to hide something from me." What had happened the night before, when Envy kissed him. Edward reddened at the thought. However, it wasn't so bad when Ed thought about it. "What?" He cursed at himself. "I don't like him. Right?"

Ed's mind wandered at the thought of liking Envy. He wasn't so bad. Just different.

Envy was trying to concentrate on finding the particular thing they were looking for. But his eyes kept wandering over to Ed, drinking in his muscled body and those gorgeous golden eyes.

Envy stopped, Ed doing the same. Envy turned and met his eyes. 

They both advanced at the same time, and their lips made contact. 

Their kiss was gentle at first, Envy slid his arms around Ed's waist and Ed (since he was too short) went on his tiptoes and put his arms around Envy's neck.

Slowly it got fiercer, and Envy opened his mouth little by little to let Ed explore. Ed slowly put his tongue in, unsure of where to start. Envy laughed softly, and they pulled away just for a second to catch their breath, but went right back to it.

"Hey Envy." Ed whispered in between kisses.

"Yes?"

"Have I ever told you that you look really sexy with your really weird crop top and miniskirt?"

Envy just held Ed closer smiling. Envy felt Ed's torso wishing he could get a closer look and Ed rubbed the back of Envy's neck. Ed was struggling to stay on his toes and accidently fell down, taking Envy down with him.

Ed was on top of Envy and Envy stared up at him. Ed placed his hand on Envy's chest, and slowly laid his head down on it. Envy stroked Ed's hair as Ed wrapped his arms around Envy. After laying like this for a while, Ed started to get up.

Ed just leaned down for one last peck on the lips and stood up. He winced in pain as the bruise on his side flared up.

"What happened there?" Envy asked, brushing himself off while getting up, blushing slightly.

"Didn't you do that?"

"No."

Edward stiffened. "But I got it during the night. You don't think...?"

Envy turned paler. "Ed...I just remembered. I didn't come here alone."