The Scandal

I was getting tired of sitting in a closet all day.

I sat in an uncomfortable spot crammed into a hot stuffy space while Mark, Alexis, and Jennifer got to preform for kids all day long? This was never apart of the deal of being half-dead and in a large pink suit.

So at about noon, I tried something new.

I looked around and then stood up, and tried to look through the door lock (that doesn't work) to see if anyone was outside of the door. I saw no one.

I silently turned the door knob and the rest of the door creaked open on its hinges.

I looked to my right, and saw no one. I looked to my left, and saw lots of kids. I might as well explore the office space while I can, right?

I tried to move as quietly as I can with huge mechanical feet.

I reached the door to the empty office and then turned on the light. This is where "Mike" works.

I walked inside and looked at everything.

There was a desk with a phone, multiple monitors, some hamburger wrappers, and a drink. Underneath the desk were many cobwebs, a speaker, and a generator, which must generate power for the building. On the wall in front of me was a poster that read, "Celebrate!" And had a picture of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica on it. Next to it were the same kids drawings I saw on that same day I got bit. And wires strung from the ceiling like a maze, but with no openings, and only dead ends. There was an uncomfortable chair and buttons that seemed to control the lights and doors that Mike uses against us.

Then I saw something strange.

There was a button on the monitors that when I clicked, the cameras flicked to life and I saw the show stage, where Alexis, Mark, and Jennifer were preforming.

I switched through and looked at the views he has. The kitchen view was blocked off, only allowing audio. Why is that?

As I went through, I saw my closest. I imagined my super hero pose from last night right in there.

Epic.

I was about to leave, but then I got a crazy idea. How about I cut the power for tonight, and try to get an answer.

It was beyond all boundaries, but I decided to take action.

I kneeled and barely got down low enough to disconnect the wires. I buried myself in through the maze of wires and found the outlet the generator was connected to. With all force, I unplugged it. Only the office power went out. Whew.

I ran out and tried to cover my tracks.

Then I went back into my closet and got ready for the night we would get an answer.