Preforming

Special POV: Alexis (Bonnie)

After the mean dude wouldn't let me in the office to talk to him, I found myself back on the stage.

It was morning, and I couldn't move.

The kids were looking at me, Jennifer, and Mark, but mostly Mark. Jennifer and I sat quietly in the background, even though a couple kids were looking at us.

I wondered if Lacey was still in her closet, and Corey still in Pirate Cove. And I wondered why we were able to move at night and not at day.

I always knew it closed at 9:45, but why were we teleported at 12:00?

During the day, we were programmed to do performances.

The restaurant opened at 6:30 AM, so the shows were 7:00, 7:45, 8:30, 9:15,10:00, 10:45, 11:30, 12:15, 1:00, 1:45, 2:30, 3:15, 4:00, 4:45, 5:30, 6:15, and so on. If you didn't notice, they were every 45 minutes.

And they were usually 10 minutes, so we got about 35 minutes of rest.

Once, at 1:15, 5 minutes after our 1 o'clock show, a little girl ran up to me.

She had bouncy black curls that ran to her shoulders and green eyes like the ocean that looked into mine. She reminded me of Lacey, at the age we met, which was in 1st grade.

Her parents stayed behind and smiled at her as she poked me.

"Hi Bonnie!" She exclaimed. I couldn't help but smile through the suit. Bonnie wasn't aloud to move unless she was performing, for God knows why, but I was aloud to talk in Bonnie's voice.

"Hello, little girl," I smiled at her.

"I'm Amber!" Amber seemed excited to be talking to me, like how I would've acted as a kid, since Bonnie was my favorite.

Then my memories flooded back to me. My parents taking me here through wind and snow and rain and sun, because I was in love with this place. Then later taking on that tradition with Jake, still being as happy as when I was little.

I seemed to have been lost in the past, until Amber's voice shocked me back to reality.

"Bonnie? Answer me!" I snapped back alive.

"Hi Amber! Are you having fun?"

She smiled a toothless grin, and hugged my gigantic mechanical leg.

"Yes yes yes! You're my favorite, Bonnie. I love your guitar."

I laughed out-loud and closed my eyes. This girl was adorable.

But soon, her dad came over and told her it was time to go.

"Bye Bonnie!" She said as she walked out and waved.

"Bye-bye Amber!"

And then, another show had started.