The Girl

Sitting in a closet all day wasn't fun.

Not able to move while sitting in a closet all day was a double.

Until she came.

I was sitting in the closet and it was about 9:15.

I could heard Alexis, Mark, and Jennifer preforming in the party room, which wasn't far from where I was. I sat in boredom, humming along to the songs, since I had heard them- what? 40 times? Why do kids (or should I say Alexis) like them?

Distracted in my thoughts, I didn't hear the laughs an shrieks of two young children.

"James! Don't chase me or I'll hide!" The older, female one seemed to yell.

"Sophia, you know you wouldn't do that! You're scared of the dark rooms!"

I heard them arguing and their footsteps coming towards me.

"James!" Sophia yelled.

Then I saw the knob on my door jiggling and turning.

Sophia backed into the room after opening it slightly, and her tangled black hair slipped into my fingers. The rusty mechanical fingers got entangled with her hair, and when she turned around to unhook them from what she thought was a coatrack of some sort, she screamed at the top of her lungs and backed out.

Slamming her back against the door which was now locked, my eyes automatically blinked to life.

"James!!" Sophia shouted through the wood.

She turned around and twisted and pulled on the door knob.

"Help! Help..!" She sobbed.

"don't be afraid.." I tried to say.

She turned around and looked at me, with tears running down my face.

"You're a creepy, gross, rusty, disgusting mechanical freak show! Why shouldn't I be afraid?!"

I closed my eyes and tried to stand up, which miraculously worked. I used powerful force and opened the door, letting Sophia have a way out.

"go.." I silently pleaded. Sophia obeyed out of fear and then sprinted out, back to her parents and brother.

Who am I?

__________________________

Guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had a lot of homework these past few days and haven't gotten the time. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. And if anyone read the book and caught it, I named the characters (Sophia and James) after the characters in this scary story I read. So, I hope you guys liked it! Next chapter is the 2nd night, which is full of lots of hustle and bustle. Love ya!