The First Night

At instinct, I felt as if I need to move.

I blinked, thinking all of this was a dream. But I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I couldn't move.

All of a sudden a camera flicked on in the top corner of the room I was in. I stared at the camera anxiously, knowing the person in the office was looking at me.

I could feel Alexis moving forward into the party room.

"Lacey, Jake, Corey, where are you guys?" I heard in my mind.

Almost instantly I sent back, "Alexis! I'm in the closet, next to, the hall west hall, I think..."

Mind messages? Since when did being stuffed inside a bloody children's toy come with mind messages with your best friends?

I heard Corey's voice say, "I'm in pirate cove. But as hard as I try," I hear him grunting. "I can't move."

I tried to move as well. "Gah!" I couldn't move a muscle. Er, mechanical wire? I don't even know.

"Me neither. Alexis, can you go check everything out? like that person in the office?"

I couldn't see it, but I could tell Alexis was nodding.

She moved forward and was right outside my room.

I whispered, "Alexis? Do you hear me? You're right outside my closet." To her.

"Lacey!" She exclaimed out of the corner of her mouth. "I see the door, I'm gonna go look at it."

I nod and then feel pain in my neck. I try to look down, but fail, and only see a blur of red. My fingers move up and poke my neck, and the pressure shoots a flare of pain into my nerves. Ugh.

I hear a scream and a slamming of a door. Then follows a knock on metal, which sounds heavy and hollow.

The camera flips onto me again and a strange wave of curiosity comes through me. What's going on out there?

Alexis then comes back next to the closet door.

"The man wouldn't let me in.." Her voice trails off. "It's like he was scared of me. Who could be scared of Bonnie the Sweet Little Bunny? She was always my favorite." Some pain sounds into her voice.

"Maybe there's some dark history.. I mean, why else would he scream and slam the door on you? Besides, after Foxy bit me, people might be cautious."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," she says.

"You forgot that your best friend got bit by a demonic robot?"

And I don't hear a response after that.

And then about an hour later, after Jennifer had tried to talk to the guy too, lights came on and I heard the hum of children.

The man walks out of the office wearily, and freaks out as he passes my closet door.

One night had gone. Were there more?