Chapter 2: Adjusting

Turns out, I wasn't supposed to exist.

The character I was stuffed into (I'll explain later) isn't supposed to be there. Lumina, they call her. She was a disembodied animatronic someone brought it, but they never bothered to put her together, as they already had the band. But, hooray, I was now an animatronic.

What the f*ck happened?

Apparently i was stuffed into one of the suits. I looked around, moving my robot arms.

I saw Chica, Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and someone else, like a yellow version of Freddy.

I tried to speak but it came out robotic.

"It's Lacey, who's there?"

Another robotic voice came out of Bonnie.

"Lacey! It's Alexis!" I recognized her pretty eyes, now a purplish color, or at least, more purple than they were before.

One by one the animatronics kept calling out who they were. Freddy had said, "Mark,"sounding sad. Chica exclaimed, "JENNIFER!!" Which wasn't surprising, based on how much both of them love food. Foxy called out, "Corey," in a low voice. Corey is my boy best friend, so he must feel bad about being put in the one that bit me.

Then I remembered.

I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"Ugh."

Then the yellow Freddy made a noise that sounded like, "Jake." I never liked Jake anyways. He's really devious.

This whole situation was f*cked up, so a tear ran down my cheek. As it reached my chin, it dripped down into the electrical wires and a spark of electricity bruised my leg.

I walked forward and looked at where we were.

The door said, "Employees Only", so I guessed we were in the back room.

I still heard children's screams, wondering what as happening to them. Shock? Fear? Or are they getting chased too??

I looked at the digital clock on the wall and saw it said 11:59.

"We need to get out of here." Corey said in distress.

We all agreed and started to walk out, but we were transported.

I was in some sort of closet, it seemed like. And I could somehow feel a connection to the others.

Corey was in pirate cove, Jake was in the kitchen, and Alexis, Jennifer, and Mark were at the stage.

And I could feel the presence of someone else.

In, in the office. He feels scared?