introduction

Hi there and welcome to this book!
Since boredom is taking over, I will accept requests from your favourite 80s singer/band. I might not know them all, but I'll do my best to make you happy.

What I'll need is:

A short storyline, what do you want to happen in the story and what's the plot?

Who do you want it with? It could be one person, or two, or just a whole band

For example: you can choose John Taylor, but if you also want Nick Rhodes in it or if you want a story with Duran Duran, go ahead. This is your imagination I'm putting into words.

You can also choose characters from different bands.

For example: you can choose a story with Bono and Sting, or Morrissey and Simon Le Bon.

Your name is optional, but you can make the request personal. If you want to stay anonymous, you can give me a random name you'd like or I'll just use 'Y/N'.

And do you want a good or bad ending?

just leave a comment here or pm me and I'll try to get them done as soon as I can!!

Note: smut isn't excluded, but I'm not very good at writing it and feel kinda uncomfortable writing really explicit things. Some old fashioned lovemaking is fine with me, but please don't make it 50 shades of grey-ish.