13

Obsession is the single most wasteful human activity, because with an obsession you keep coming back and back and back to the same question and never get an answer. -

NORMAN MAILER, American Way,

***

Worried, that was the look on Zhao Yunlan's face right now.  Shen Wei, someone he really loves was in danger and he didn't know where Shen Wei was.  From the start, he didn't like Guanying, he had a feeling that Guanying wasn't a good man.  However, he still respected Guanying because he was Shen Wei's best friend.

Shen Wei once told him that Guanying was the one who helped him to open a coffee shop.  He owes Guanying a lot and Shen Wei also said that Guanying was a good person.  So what made him change?  Was it possible because Shen Wei prefers Zhao Yunlan over Guanying?  If that was the case then what Guanying was doing right now is ridiculous.

Shouldn't Guanying be able to accept Shen Wei's decision?  If he loves Shen Wei then he should do everything to make Shen Wei happy.  And if Shen Wei is happy with Zhao Yunlan, Guanying should be able to give up on that, because seeing people we love happy is more important than anything.

Well, that is easy to say, but in fact it is difficult to do.  Everyone will be more concerned with his ego than other people's feelings. Zhao Yunlan certainly understood that. However, does it have to be this way?

If he is man enough, he should face me, not take away Shen Wei like this ... Zhao Yunlan said to himself.

Of course, Guanying should have known that his main enemy was Zhao Yunlan.  Until whenever Shen Wei would not love him if Zhao Yunlan was still there.  Love can not be forced.  That will only hurt Shen Wei.

Right, hurt Shen Wei.  That was Zhao Yunlan’s main concern right now.  He was very afraid that something might happen to Shen Wei.  Zhao Yunlan will not forgive himself.  He dragged Shen Wei to his problem.  It was his fault but at least he wanted to protect Shen Wei with all costs.

What if Guanying touch him?  Zhao Yunlan surely would kill this man. For Zhao Yunlan, Guanying's love has turned into an unhealthy obsession.  Of course he would do anything that could make Shen Wei his.  Zhao Yunlan was very scared.  During this time, Zhao Yunlan was known as a fearless man, but this matter was the one that scared him the most.  For that he must immediately find Shen Wei.

Wangji sent a message containing an address to Zhao Yunlan and at this time, Zhao Yunlan was on his way to Guanying's home.  he kept watching the road while talking to someone on the phone.

"Lin Jing, track where Shen Wei is via the GPS on Shen Wei's cellphone," Zhao Yunlan said

5 minutes later Zhao Yunlan finally arrived at a quite magnificent house.  In front of the house Wangji was waiting while sitting on his motorcycle.  When he saw Zhao Yunlan get out of the car, Wangji then approached him.