02

Zhao Yunlan was ready with his full clothes, only 3 days after his father died, but Zhao Yunlan decided to move quickly in securing his father's company. He knew that his stepmother and stepbrother would also continue to try to get what they wanted, so Zhao Yunlan would make sure that their lives would not be easy this time.  It was time for Zhao Yunlan to teach them a lesson.

So, Zhao Yunlan asked them all to gather at the dinner table.

"As you all know, I am the owner of 50% of my father's assets so I have the right to manage anything" Zhao Yunlan said

"You can't!" His stepmother said

"I can and I will. I have my own rule and you will follow my rule without exception.  You must realize your position now, you are under me, and also under my fiance"

"Fiancee?" Chu Suzhi snickered "You haven't even found your fiancee."

"Right, but I will find him and he will also make your life harder than this that you think living in hell is better" Zhao Yunlan threatened "Now, first thing first, butler Wu!"

"Yes, Master Zhao?" Butler Wu asked

"I want you to watch over this woman while at home because from today this woman will be tasked with cleaning every corner of the room in this house.  Make sure that this woman works well and I don't want when I go home I still see dust even if only a few grains!"

"You can't do that!" Chu Suzhi protested

"Who are you?  I rule this house and also the company so shut your fucking mouth up!"

"She is your stepmother!"

"She is nothing but murderer, just like you"

"You have no proof of Zhao Yunlan ..." his stepmother shook her head "Be careful when talking"

"I will find the proof and you don't need to say much because it won't change things.  Butler Wu made sure no one helped her and if this woman disobeyed my orders you must report to me because I will give her a penalty by taking 1% of his ration every time this woman disobeyed my orders!"

"Yunlan you're going too far!"

"I've told you to shut up!" Zhao Yunlan spatted "And you, don't you ever think that you will have easier life than your mother.  Now I want to see you in the company in 20 minutes or I'll fire you!" Zhao Yunlan stood up then left the dining room.

"What should we do mom?"

"Just wait and see, I will make him regret"

"How about his fiancee?  Have you found him?" Suzhi asked

"I got a clue, from his father's old driver"

"Oh great you found it before Yunlan, but what if Yunlan found the driver?"

"Don't worry son ... I've made him shut up forever ..."

***

After finishing his house business, Zhao Yunlan went to the office where he once again made a decision that surprised all board members.

"Form now on, Chu Suzhi is no longer your deputy director. Now he serves as our company's marketing staff. So you, Mr. Sang Zan, You're his boss now.  Please teach him well.  Don't think that he is my stepbrother, he's not anymore.  My father died so there's no connection between me and him"

"Yunlan you can't!" Chu Suzhi hit the table

"I can and where's your manner?  I'm your boss here and called me properly"