04

Love me when I least deserve it, because it will be when I need the most

***

"That's enough!" Da Qing exclaimed as he was chatting with Mrs.  Shen and Guanying at the shop "I think Shen Wei needs someone to knock some senses into his head"

"How?  Shen Wei clearly doesn't want to see me" Guanying replied

"As parents we don't know how to solve it too" Mrs.  Shen added

"Yeah, my boss is immature sometimes.  I will go to see him and also I will drag him out if that is necessary" Da Qing suggested and the other nodded.

It's been a week since Shen Wei locked himself in his room.  Actually, he doesn't know why he is doing this, is this necessary?  Well, Shen Wei is still confused by what happened to him.  What is clear, that he felt broken. Maybe this is karma because now he knows what Guanying felt when he rejected his love.  But did Shen Wei deserve this?

This was the first time Shen Wei fallen in love, but he must received a bitter pill called heartbreak at the same time.  It made Shen Wei realize that real life is not the same as fairyland or not even the same as fanfiction on Wattpad where a couple ended up living happily. This is the real world, and it feels more painful than all the angst stories Shen Wei has read.

Maybe everyone will say that Shen Wei is unrealistic, immature and others because how can Shen Wei like someone in just one day or how can Shen Wei beg Zhao Yunlan to stay while Shen Wei knows that Zhao Yunlan has a fiancée.  Well, the saying goes, it takes people an hour to get to know someone, and just a day to fall in love.  But it will take them a whole life to be able to forget someone that they love.  Maybe Shen Wei was in that position, when he fell in love then Zhao Yunlan disappeared, Shen Wei missed Zhao Yunlan to the point that Shen Wei did not want to let Zhao Yunlan go when he met Zhao Yunlan again.  And at that time Zhao Yunlan just said that they could not meet again, then Zhao Yunlan just left.

For someone who just learned things about love, of course all that happened so far made Shen Wei confused.  Shen Wei did not know what to do next when he was in love, but he was immediately confronted with a new experience called heartbreak.  That's too much for him.  Until all he can do is nothing but hate.

Hate everything about Zhao Yunlan.

Shen Wei now hates it when someone calls him Xiao Wei because Zhao Yunlan used to call him like that.  He also hated seeing the park where that place was the first time he met Zhao Yunlan, he also hated going to his shop because that was the place where he and Zhao Yunlan got to know each other but also the place where Zhao Yunlan left him.

All of that only reminded Shen Wei of pain.

"Boss!  Open the door, if you don't open your door I will break this door" Da Qing knocked on Shen Wei's room repeatedly.  Shen Wei sighed and opened the door "Boss we need to talk"

"Can we talk later?  I'm not in the mood"

"No, I want to talk right now!  And look at you ... your hair is messy and oh my God .... " Da Qing stepped into Shen Wei's room and Da Qing was getting more and more mad because Shen Wei's room was really messy and very dark. Da Qing then opened the bedroom window curtain "Why do you ruining your life like this?  You're not a teenager anymore.  Why?  Just because of love you are willing to ruin the life that you've been building for a long time.  Are you losing your mind boss?"

"What life?"

"Now you are also ungrateful.  Look I know he hurt you, but please open your eyes.  Just because of him you abandoned your parents, and also your shop that you've been building.  He is not that worth" Da Qing said "Don't be stupid"