12

Trust is the first step to love ...

***

 "Yunlan!"  Shen Wei protested when suddenly someone hugged him from behind while he was making breakfast in the kitchen

"How do you know if it's me?" Zhao Yunlan was asked while resting his chin on Shen Wei’s shoulder

"No one dare to hug me like this"

"You're right.  I won't allow that" Zhao Yunlan chuckled, Shen Wei turned his body so they were face to face.  Zhao Yunlan still hugged him "I'm so happy today"

"Are you feeling better now?  Seems like the antidote worked so well" Shen Wei asked and placed his hand on Zhao Yunlan's forehead "You don't have fever anymore"

"Yeah babe, I'm feeling much much better today. Thanks to you and the Lan’s brothers"

After knowing what kind of poison in Zhao Yunlan's body, Lan Xichen found the antidote for the poison and injected the antidote into Zhao Yunlan's body.  Within a few hours, the antidote worked.  This morning Zhao Yunlan woke up with no longer feeling tightness in his chest.

"I'll do anything to heal you baby ... but please don't get sick anymore.  From now on you will only eat the food that I cook for you.  Considering youre lucky because of that" Shen Wei joked

"Of course, you are my lucky charm, my love" Zhao Yunlan leaned closer and about to kiss his Shen Wei but someone cleared his throat and interrupted them.

It was Lan Wangji.

Zhao Yunlan stopped and let go of his arm then turned his body around just to see Lan Wangji wearing his poker face.  Yep, Shen Wei's bodyguard named Lan Wangji indeed rarely expresses. He was such an ice-man.

"Wangji, since when were you there?"  Zhao Yunlan sighed

"From the beginning, since you weren't even here"

"What?"

"You said that I have to always on Shen Wei’s side, right?"

"Yeah yeah" Zhao Yunlan nodded "You're doing great, I should be careful next time because I don't want to annoy you when I'm being lovey-dovey to my wife"

"Good because you were annoyed me already" Of course Wangji was joking

"Maybe that's because you're still single.  Get a boyfriend please and you will know how great to be in love is" Zhao Yunlan winked at Shen Wei "Right baby?"

"Hmm ... I think Yunlan was right.  And hubby, do you know Wei Ying?  An employee at my coffee shop?"  Shen Wei asked and Zhao Yunlan nodded "I think he will be a perfect match for Wangji since they already knew each other.  They were school mate"

"No" Wangji rolled his eyes

"Why?  Ah I remember Wei Ying said that there were some bad memories between the two of you?  Did you and him were a thing back then?"  Shen Wei asked again.