03

Da Qing approached Shen Wei with two cups of cappuccino, placed them on the table.  Shen Wei looked at Da Qing with a confused look.

"Boss, I didn't mean to disturb your conversation with your friend, but I need your help.  Uncle Lu ordered two cups of cappuccino and I had to deliver this order.  Can you help me in the kitchen?" Da Qing did always speak informally to Shen Wei, even though Shen Wei was the boss.  Shen Wei never objected, Da Qing was his best friend besides Guanying.

"Oh" Zhao Yunlan smiled awkwardly "Sorry that I kept your boss here, chatting with your boss made me forget the time.  That's because your boss is very nice"

"It's okay, sir.  There's only two of us here managing the shop.  So we always help each other" Da Qing answered

"Right, since you're busy, I think I will go back to my office. Xiao Wei thank you, you brighten my mood actually" Zhao Yunlan said

"You're welcome, don't lose that ring again" Shen Wei replied

"I won’t" Zhao Yunlan winked and stood up "Nice to meet you too, er ...... Da Qing"

"Come back here again later, Sir!" Da Qing waved his hand.

"Eh Da Qing, I'll bring this to uncle Lu, I also want to meet him" Shen Wei offered, of course Da Qing agreed.

Shen Wei left the shop quickly.  He hoped that he could still see Zhao Yunlan.  Actually he did not want to meet Uncle Lu, he wanted to see Zhao Yunlan. Well, they are now friends, Shen Wei hoped maybe they can exchange phone numbers.  Just in case, you know.  Probably Shen Wei needs help or anything.

Shen Wei smiled when he saw Zhao Yunlan still standing therw and was about to cross.  He then ran to Zhao Yunlan.

"Yunlan ..."

"Aiyoo, Xiao Wei.  What are you doing here?" Zhao Yunlan was a little surprised.

"Deliver this coffee to Uncle Wu's garage.  And you?  I thought you already left"

"Actually, I parked my car near the park.  I never expected to meet you.  So next time I'll park near your coffee shop"

"Next time?"

"Yeah, didn't I promise to come to your shop everyday?" Zhao Yunlan looked at Shen Wei and smiled, it was strange for Shen Wei actually because suddenly his heart skipped a beat when Zhao Yunlan smiled at him.  "For free brownies?"

"Ah" Shen Wei nodded "I promised that too"

Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan were about to cross the road when suddenly a black sedan drove fast and almost crashed into Shen Wei.

"Xiao Wei, watch out!" Lucky Zhao Yunlan noticed and pulled Shen Wei, but Zhao Yunlan lost his balance and made both of them fall, lucky because they fell on the sidewalk "Arrghh !!" Zhao Yunlan grimaced.  Zhao Yunlan's left wrist was sprained.

"Yunlan?" Shen Wei panicked when he saw Zhao Yunlan in pain.  "A ...  are you okay?"

"I think so ...  argh ... " Zhao Yunlan said and held his left wrist "I think, I sprained my wrist.  I can't move it"

"Oh God….  Let's uh ...  let's go to hospital" Shen Wei suggested

"Boss ?!" Da Qing ran towards Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan.  They really haven't walked far from the shop and this incident happened in a crowded place so many people saw them "Are you okay?"

"Yes" Shen Wei helped Zhao Yunlan to stand up "But Yunlan not. I need to take him to the hospital. Can you take care of the shop?  You can call my mom if you really need help.  She’s at home"