Chapter 13

//Life always offered you a second chance. It's called tomorrow//

Y/N! Wait!" you hear Ricky's voice behind you but you ignore him and continue walking with tears in your eyes. 

"Leave me alone Ricky," You sniffle not stopping. 

Too many questions filled in your head. Why was he here? Is this seriously their surprise? But why did they have that shocked look on their face? You shook those thoughts away. You didn't want that surprise. Not after he left you for years. 

Ricky finally caught up standing in front of you so you couldn't walk away. "No way. I'm not leaving especially not now." 

"Was that seriously your surprise?" you whisper in disbelief not looking up at him. 

"No! That definitely is not the surprise! Trust me our surprise is a lot better than what happened!" Ricky exclaims quickly shaking his head.

"Then what's your surprise?" Your voice was soft as you finally looked up staring deeply into his chocolate glazed eyes. 

"I promise you'll find out really soon but for now I'm more worried about you and your father." Ricky reasons holding your hands in his. 

"I don't want to talk to him." You shake your head. 

"Then don't," Ricky shrugs before looking at you seriously. "He doesn't deserve you but only you can decide whether he is or not. Either way, I'm with you 100 percent ." Ricky cups your cheek with his hands "Always," Ricky whispers kissing you softly. 

You smile pulling away. "Thank you for everything." 

"Anytime," Ricky grins. "now come on, we got a show to do." 

He reaches his hand out for you to take. You sigh giving him a small smile grabbing his hand heading back to the room. 

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" Carlos exclaims once he sees you two walking in. "Your call time is in exactly 53 seconds," Carlos looks at his watch. 

"So you better hurry," Ashlyn says. 

You nod quickly preparing to go out. "Right sorry guys," 

You and Kourtney headed out to the stage and begun performing. "What do you know about Troy Bolton?" You say pretending to be Gabriela. 

"Troy? I wouldn't consider myself an expert on that particular subspecies." Kourtney says. 

The musical went on and soon you were backstage seeing Kourtney attempting to do the dance Gina had made. Miss Jenn walked in right after. 

Miss Jenn puts her hands together getting everyone's attention. "Ladies and Gentleman it is time for stick to the status quo," Everyone cheers excitedly. "This is our biggest Act One showstopper and you're all going to kill it because I love you. Any questions?" 

"I have a couple hundred!" Kourtney says raising her hand. 

Everyone begins spitting questions and ideas. "Wait how is Taylor's dance break going to work?  Gina's tray-ography is really complex." Seb says getting everyone's attention. 

"I can ask the orchestra to cut that part," Carlos suggests but everyone objects muttering not liking the idea.

Kourtney looked ahead her face brightened. "Or we can just have Gina do it."  You look to the direction she was looking at gasping once seeing her. 

"Gine!!!" Everyone cheers. Your the first one up to hug her. 

"I'm so glad your here!!!" You grin.