Beginning

“I’m back Gotham!” shout a red hair girl with blue eyes. She look at her twin who has green eyes. “Putri  Did you tell uncle yet that we come?” Ask the green eyes girl. “Nope and I didn’t intend to do that. Kira, How long did we didn’t come here?” ask blue eyes girl which know as Putri. Kira the green eyes girl sigh.” Probably 3 years. Why want to meet someone else before we meet uncle?” ask Kira. “ Yes. I just want to say hello and then we go to uncle “ said Putri with smile. “Stealth mode?” “Stealth mode" both of them smile and walk away from Gotham airport.

It was night and there was Catwoman walk inside the museum to steal a gem. Little did she know someone was watching her as she walk away from museum with gem that she stole. She get back to her house and surprise to see two shadow stand in her room. “ Hello Selina" said one of shadow that walk forward to reveal Putri standing with smile. “Oh! Putri little girl. When did you come back?” said Catwoman aka Selina as she hug Putri. “ Don’t forget about me" said Kira walk from shadow. “ Of course I don’t “ said Selina then hug Kira too. After they break their hug Selina take out her mask.

“ You two kitten always make me surprise. I’m afraid one day I might get heart attack because of you two" said Selina. Both of them laugh. “ We want to say hello to you first before we meet uncle. As I can see you didn’t meet uncle tonight. Must be busy right now find out who break in the museum. “ said Kira. “ I didn’t for tonight but It’s an honour for you to come visit me first your highness. I believe you win this war considering both of  you stand here. I’m glad both of you safe“ said Selina with smile.

“ Well we better go now. We got lot of work to do at manor. I believe agent A already got my message. So see you again Selina “ said Putri then hug her follow by her twin. They get out using the same way they come in through the window. “They really are your niece Bruce. I wish you good luck for what gonna happen later" said Selina as she watch them jump from one building to one building.

Both of them arrive at manor and Alfred the one that greet them. “Welcome back your highness I suggest you to tell me sooner about your arrival “ said Alfred. “Sorry Alfred it was last minute plan so we didn’t come prepare too “ said Putri. “Where’s uncle, Alfred?” ask Kira. “he was on patrol right now along with other. Do you want to wait him Putri, Kira?” ask Alfred as he close the door. “it’s okay we will greet him tomorrow morning. We will rest for now. You didn’t tell him right?” ask Putri. “no I didn’t as you ask in your letter. Your room still in same place. Let me show you “ said Alfred as he about to walk when Kira stop him.” It’s Okay Alfred just get back to your work. We can go by ourselves. We didn’t forget the way in here yet" said Kira. Alfred nod and excuse himself. Kira look at her twin. “ might take some rest for tomorrow because we will be on rage" said Kira. “ You are right Kira let’s go” said Putri. With that Putri and Kira move to their bedroom.

On the morning like usual at Wayne manor always chaos with Batboys talk or shout. Right now Bruce along with his four son are just sit on the chair. As always they argue about small things. “It’s not my fault that you fall from there okay" said Jason with smirk. Damian look mad “ I know it was you who push me Todd. You doing that on purpose so I would fall on dumpster “ said Damian. Jason just smirk while Tim try to hold his laugh. Dick face palm along with Bruce. Suddenly they hear a clap and turn to see Putri holding or to be exactly flouting a tray of food  while Kira holding tray of tea set. “Geez you guys don’t change much for this past year “ said Putri while putting down the food. Kira prepare the tea for everyone. “PUTRI!! KIRA!!”shout them in surprise.

“Hello everyone” said Kira with smile while Putri just smirk. They take their seat then look at them in amuse. “When did you come back?” ask Bruce. “Last night. You guys on patrol on the time we come so we decide to rest first. I see you come Jason.  Good to see you here" said Kira. “You two are the reasons I come here okay?” said Jason. “You didn’t change much" said Putri. “So does you two" said Tim. “You should at least told us you come" said Dick.
“Sorry we didn’t actually plan to come earlier so it’s Okay “ said Putri. “who are you?” ask Damian. “yeah right you never meet princess before. This two is Bruce’s niece. We call them princess because they hate being called your highness out of castle “ explain Dick. “Your highness??” ask Damian in wonder. “I’m a real princess. We have kingdom to look after and we not fully human. We are fairy not fully one too” said Putri which confuse Damian. “Well I shall take my leave now “ said Kira.