chapter thirteen

Seri p.o.v

So I'm standing here just starting at everybody staring at me. I walked up to Myles and pulled him into my room. I locked the door and sat him on the bed. I put some red lip stick on and sat on his lap. Then I just kissed all over his face making red lip marks on his face. When I was done I pulled him up, smacked his butt hard and threw him out the room. I locked the door and busted out laughing.

Myles p.o.v

What just happened. I remember getting a lot of kisses and now I frozen in front of everybody with the biggest smile on my face. The girls giggled. Bahja walked up to the door and knocked on the door. Seri looked out the door." What did you do to Myles?" Seri giggled and closed the door. I smirked and sat down." I'm feeling good so I'm good." Bre laughed and handed me a mirror and a rag. I wiped the kisses off and went into the kitchen." He in the kitchen." I smirked cause I knew seri was out. I snuck behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist." No te metas conmigo , bebé." I whispered in her ear. She picked up her white board and wrote something. Stop hanging with prince. He can't even speak spanish. I laughed and picked her up. I sat her on the couch and put my head on her lap. She stroked my ear and kissed my forehead." Y'all better than roc and desti- HEY!" We looked at roc and destiny and they were making out." NO! PDA IS NOT ALOUD!" Prince said as he pushed them apart. We laughed. Seri took her phone out and took a picture of us kissing." She own you." Ray said. I looked at him and flicked him off. He laughed and looked at him phone." My phone dry as fuck."

" Maybe cause everybody in your contacts is right here. Trevor."

" Here."

" Diggy."

" in dis bish."

" Maricle."

" yolo."

" Twist."

" here and present."

" seri."

"......."

" she here. Myles."

" the king is present."

"Destiny."

" ehhh."

" Jennifer."

" pooping."

" eww. Me, prod, roc, Bahja, Bre, Nicki, Kiesha, Walter, on the other bus. Fonzo, Jessica. Other bus. Yeah you need done friends." Prince pulled out his phone and showed him something." She is a fan and wanted to meet you. I got her number because she gave it to me." He gave ray a piece of paper. Ray put it in his pocket." I already have a crush." Seri scratched her nose. All the girls nodded and crowded around him." Do we know her."

"........."

" I don't think he's gonna talk. Time for drastic measures. Bre get to knife." Ray eyes widened." Its Maricle." Maricle looked up from her phone and looked around." Me?" Ray nodded. Maricle smiled and ran over to him. She gave him a kiss." I like you too big head." He smiled and hugged her." Awww." We laughed and took pictures of them.