Birthday

Seri's P.o.v

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WAKEUP!" I jump up to see everybody in my room." Ok. Since I've been on tour y'all have done this.....five times. I told y'all, reflexes." I put my hand on my heart." Get up we got plans and somebody out here. Put on some regular clothes I got your dresses." Bahja said. I nodded and told them all to get out. I brushed my teeth and hair. I put my hair in bouncy curls. Then I put on a purple shirt, blue pants, and black flats. I walked out and when I saw who was there I turn around." Get back here." Prod said as he grabbed me." That's Nicki Minaj and Beyonce why do y'all keep killing me?" Prod laughed and carried me to the couch next to Nicki." Hi." I shyly waved." Hey, so we have a question about your party." Nicki said." We want to know if you have a specific outfit for the party." Beyonce said." I have two dresses."

" Bring a bathing suit."

" Why?" I asked. Then it clicked." Oh! Sorry. Dumb moment." I laughed." Yeah." Bre said as she walked off the bus." So, um, I was thinking that before the party starts you could go hang with Myles." Bahja said." Um, sure." I narrowed my eyes and stood up." Myles. Get in here!" She yelled. He came in and kissed my head." Happy birthday." He gave me flowers." Thanks." I blushed and smiled." You're finally 15. My girl is finally old enough to ride the big kid rides." I narrowed my eyes." Fuck you. You ruined a special moment. And to think. I was gonna kiss you. Never 'gain." I shook my head." Please."

"No."

" I will be forced to do something drastic."

" Do it."

He started to tickle me." I'll stop when you give me a kiss." He said as I started laughing uncontrollably." Never!" I said in between laughs." do it."

"FINE!"

He stopped and pulled me up. I pecked his lips and tried to walk away but he pulled me back." That's not a kiss." I playfully sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck. Then I slowly kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back. I pulled away and smiled." Happy?." I asked." Very. Now let's go!" He threw me over his shoulder and walked off the bus. As soon as the doors opened I heard screams everywhere.

" OMG Y'ALL ARE SO CUTE"

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

" I LOVE YOU!"

All the screams and flashes made my head hurt so I hide my face in Myles's back. He ran past all the people and into a limo. I looked up and there was a box." What's that?" I asked." Well my mom knows it's your birthday so my mom, dad, and sister bought this." He picked up the box and gave it to me. I opened it and it was a charm bracelet." Awww this is beautiful." I put it on and smiled." Now I have a necklace and a bracelet." He nodded and kissed my cheek." Where we going?" I asked. He shook his head and looked down. " You not gonna tell me?" He shook his head and played with my fingers." Why you get your nails done?" He pouted and looked at me." Cause I wanted to look good with my dress. Why?" I asked." Painting your nail is like putting on makeup and people that put on makeup aren't as perfect as you." I blushed and looked at my nails. " You're lying." His eyes widened and he pulled me on his laps." You think I would lie to you?" I shrugged. He put his hands under my chin and made me look at him." You're as perfect as the sun if bright." I giggled and layed my head on his shoulder." You're as sweat as.....There isn't words to describe." He smiled and pulled out his phone." Selfie." We made some faces and posted it to instagram." We are here." The driver said. Myles put a blindfold on me." Sit right here until you I tell you to get up." I nodded as he sat me on a couch.

Myles p.o.v

So the guys are on Ellen and they invited me and Seri." Welcome mindless behavior ' s dj. Dj big deal." I walked out and hugged Ellen." How you doing?" She asked." I'm doing good. Just chillin'." I answered." So, I've been hearing about your romance with Serina." A picture showed us from the video." Yeah. That my heart." The crowd awed." Yeah. And it's her birthday." I nodded." Before we bring her out I'd like to ask what this video was about?" She asked." Um, so it was a comment on a picture from this girl that she knew from a while ago. And it was on a picture that she put up of me. It was like I was playing her and she actually believed it. So I took her to meet my parents and my little sister and it made her feel better and that's when we made the video." The crowd cheered." While this was happening, we were clueless." Ray said. The crowd laughed." That's not our fault though." I looked at him. The crowd laughed." Okay so Seri's in the back and we have to be really quiet because she doesn't know that she's here." The place became quiet as I walked back to her." Seri-"