chapter ten

Ray p.o.v

So as everyone walked out to check on seri, I stayed back to talk to the authorities. Yep, I'm grown. When the cops left with Carmon, Bahja ran in." Hey how-" she cut me off." She's on her way to the hospital."

Oh

My

God

Seri's p.o.v

So yep. I passed out about ten minutes or so ago and now I'm just roaming around in my old house." Hey dad! Can I hang with my friends?" A girl that looked like me but a little older screamed." Serina Linae Green. You have been going out to much lately I think you need to take a break." A man said. That's me? The girl had a peircing in her nose and lip and one in her belly button. She had a crop top on and some overalls with one strap down. Her hair was in a bun and she had Jordan's on." But please dad?! I'm just hanging with Sierra and Vienna. Just harmless fun." He sighed and approve as he put his glasses back on and went in his study. She went upstairs and changed into a very short dress but put a sweater and some shorts. She ran out the house and went to another. It was a fairly big house. She knocked on the door." Hey baby." The boy kissed her." Happy birthday! You're finally 25. I can't wait to be 25. Being 16 sucks." He opened the door wider and smack her booty ass she walked in. She turned around and kissed him. He kissed her back and carried her to his room. They had sex. They everything changed and I was 26 with a 9 year old son." Come on Deandre. We gotta go to school." He came down and stood next to her." Mom. Who is my dad." She looked sad but played it off." Remember what u told you?" He nodded." Chris brown." I laughed and watched as they left. Then everything became black. I heard a annoying beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep." She gone. I'm sorry." I heard someone scream and someone touch my stomach. Then the machine started making the beep beep beep beep beep beep. The crying stopped and it became quiet. I slowly opened my eyes to see a fuzzy figure in front of me. I blink a couple of times to adjust before I saw Myles and Bre standing next to me." SERINA!" They both yelled. I smiled and lightly waved." Can you talk." I tried saying yes but nothing came out." Yep. Just what I thought. Her body literally broke down and now some parts of her body don't work. Such as her he left hand and her voice. Just give her these once a day and in about a month she will be fine." The doctor handed Myles my pills and a paper to sign so I could leave. He signed it and then I was free to go." Right now she can't walk but nothing a little rest won't do." He smiled and waved before he left. I tried to get up but failed when I almost had a handful of ground but Myles catched me. He picked me up and held me close as he kissed my cheek over and over again." Please don't scare me like that again." His eyes were red from crying and he was slightly shaking. I looked down and nodded. I mouthed 'I'm sorry' and buried my face in his neck. He walked us out in the waiting room where everybody was. Everybody shot up when they saw us and came up to me seeing if I was okay." She's fine she just won't be able to talk for a while." They sighed of relief and hugged me while I was in Myles's arms. I smiled. We walked to the car and when we got in there was a lot of gifts. And I mean a lot. They were all addressed to me. Awww, cute. They all said from Myles and Nicki and Miley Cyrus." That's a gift from us and miley. She called and wanted to talk to you but seeing as you can't talk it became awkward." Bahja said as she slowly looked away. I nodded and pulled my phone out.

Trust_in_pizza: I'm sorry if I scared you or broke your heart I'm just stressed

Cray_bae: you just don't do it again it and stuff

Trust_in_pizza: OK but I'm still ending it. My life. Its and option.

Cray_bae: didn't I tell you that five seconds ago. Don't do that. You're body can take it

Trust_in_pizza: I'll see if I can change my mind but I probly won't

He looked at me, sighed, and put his phone away. He pulled me as close as he could and kissed me. When he pulled back and whispered," I'm gonna change your mind."