chapter twelve

"I'm your sister." She smiled. I shook my head and yanked my hands away. She looked hurt. I walked over to Myles and pulled his hand." Looks like your girl wants you." Xavier said." SERI! SERI!SERI WAIT!!" summer ran over. I ran towards the bus. She ran after me. She was as fast as me. I picked up my pace ran into the bus. I locked the door and slid down. I let the tears fall as I shook. Then my phone vibrated. It was myles. Why would he call me. I can't even talk. I sent it to voicemail and messaged him.

Trust_in_pizza: is she near the door?

Cray_bae: no..why

Trust_in_pizza: she said she was my sister

Cray_bae: y'all don't look nothing alike.

Trust_in_pizza: exactly

Cray_bae:  ight I'm bout to come in

I unlocked the door slowly just in case she was there. I ran in my room and sat on my bed. Then the door opened. Myles sat next to me and pulled me into a hug. I cried. Not because I'm scared, because it might be true. I remember a little girl with black hair that looked just like her. I didn't like that she left me with mom. But she wasn't my sister, she was my cousin so who is this? I wiped my tears and suddenly crashed my lips into his. I climbed on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I pulled away and looked in his eyes. I mouthed I love you  and pecked his lips once more. He smiled." I love you too." I blushed and smiled. Lord knows I need him right now.

2 hours later

Everybody was on the bus as we mad our way to the next stop. As you can see, we stay for like a week then on to the next. LONDON!!!! I can't wait. I put on some blue sweat pants and a sports bra. Then I put my hair in a messy bun and sat on the couch next to Myles. I intertwined our fingers and laid my head on his shoulders." So, I was walking out of foot locker and this girl come up to me talking bout some get I get a lock of your hair. I just walked away but she just insisted I do it so I gave her my middle finger." Bre explained. Everyone laughed. Then my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and check my messages.

Jackiebuggg: um.....where are y'all going

Jackie! I forgot all about her.

Seri_qveen: oh I am so sorry jackie are you OK

Jackiebuggg: yeah just worried about you

Seri_qveen: I'm fine I just lost my voice

Jackiebuggg: I heard....did prince sat anything about me

Seri_qveen: no....actually he has been very distant

Jackiebuggg: well he asked me to be his girlfriend and when I heard you scream I didn't answer

Seri_qveen: oh...when did you get a phone

Jackiebuggg: yesterday

Seri_qveen: oh....well do you wanna say yes to prince

Jackiebuggg: yeah but I wanna do it in person

Seri_qveen: I can make that happen

" who you texting?" Prod yelled making me jump." Her hoes." Everybody laughed. I just shook my head and put my phone away." I wanna play truth or dare." I put my hand up and pointed to the bathroom. Then I walked in the bathroom and did my business.

Myles p.o.v

I watched as seri walked into the bathroom. When she closed the door I looked at everyone." Myles. When she come out I dare you to smack her butt." I stared blankly and nodded." Bet." We waited for her to come out and when she did. SMACK!! She looked at me and busted out laughing with the rest of us." It was a dare." I said. She sat next to me and pouted playfully. I kissed the side of her head and pulled her closer to me." Truth or dare seri." She put up two fingers." I dare you to give Myles a lap dance." Ray said. I smirked and slowly looked at her. She froze to think of a reason not to do it. Then she looked at her clothes and pointed to them." Oh. Bahja. Change her clothes." All three girls took seri into her room and locked the door." I'm doing you a favor." Ray said to me.

Seri p.o.v

I shook my head at the sight in front of me. It was a crop top and some booty shorts." Come on seri." Bahja begged. I shook my head and sat on my bed." Please. I swear I will do whatever you want." I looked at her and nodded. I put on the clothes and sighed. Then I walked out and stood at the door. Omg What am I gonna do?