Chapter Ten

A/N: Okay I know your ready to kill me, but I have an excuse (although I know it doesn't make up for it). Sophmore year has been filled with loads of stress. But thank goodness its Winter Break. I want to upload another chapter which I hope will be the last one until Unholy Matrimony (Part Two).

Yep, I'm going to have to make this story into two parts if I still want to qualify for the Watty Awards (have until Dec. 31 to finish).

I hope you enjoy. I'm a bit effy about this chapter but I promise the last chapter is going to have jaws dropping!

Please remember to comment/vote/rate.

Oh and i'm going to start dedicating my chapters to my loyal fans!!!! I love you guys!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Are you sure", Tobias asked uncertainly.

"Of course I am it will make things go much faster, I just want to become King, and I don't need pathetic girls to get in the way"

"But-", Tobias continued.

"Are you saying a son of Thane could tell me what to do? I don't need, or want your opinion so shut up!" I yelled. He immediately stiffened and dropped his head down in surrender.

"He's only trying to help", a voice inside reasoned.

But like usual I ignored it.

"Now go, I have someone I need to attain to".

- - - - - - -

I was standing in a peculiar room, I soon realized wasn't mine. No, instead of all the vibrant walls and bright atmosphere, was now replaced with dark tone colors and strange objects. The place was dimly lit and glancing once over I saw the curtains to the windowpane were closed in front of the windows.

The western wall was completely covered with shelf after shelf of books. This room was better stocked than any book store I've ever stepped in before. In the corner was a pile of forbidding objects, the kind I was afraid to touch because I'd be sure to break something, or end up killing myself. The floor was covered with a thick golden carpet, and the walls were hung with hostile pictures that I could describe as dark humor. Whoever this room belonged to, I had a feeling was not a social butterfly...

I had finally gotten the nerve to "explore" more of the bizarre room when soft voices from outside startled me.

"Shh! If anyone hears us we'll be reprimanded, you know I can't afford another U on my record or I'll be put on Magical Suspension".

"I'll never put you in that kind of situation. Trust me. Besides Toby is right, you are in dire need of some mischief", a familiar voice said.

The voices began to amplify and I soon realize that they were heading to this room.

Crap, I was rooted to the floor internally fighting whether to hide or stay.

"Well it isn't as if you just wandered in here, so it's not my fault, right?" I reasoned inside my brain. I didn't have enough time to give a counter argument when I heard the door handle open and two people walk in.