Chapter Six

Author Note: Okay so I decided to make this part one of the whole chapter (make sense, lol?) but yeah. Please vote, comment and fan.

You guys are my inspiration to continue writing. I really hope I can finish this story one day and not leave it in the pile of unfinished stories that I've lost interest in. LoL, but if your reading this, I want to thank you again for taking the time to read something I created.

Now on with the story...

Todos :]

=========================================================================

Part One

----------------------------------------

I woke up abruptly as someone began shaking me violently.

"Get up, mortal. We have to go", someone sneered.

"What a great wakeup call", I muttered sarcastically. My body was still sore from yesterday's ordeal and I wasn't in the mood to get up right now.

"No", I said stubbornly as I tried to hide under the covers.

"Fine. Then be late. I tried to wake you. Actually stay in bed, it will mean less competition for me", the person continued.

Curious, I peeked behind the blankets surprised to see the blonde bimbo that clearly didn't like me standing over my bed. I was pretty sure her name was Nickoletta. Honestly, I was more bewildered when I found out she survived the whole Gorgan attack. She didn't seem like the type of person that withheld survival skills, but hey, I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Even though this book clearly doesn't have any words on it. (A/N: get it?)

She turned on her feet preparing to leave when I called out.

"Okay, Okay. I'm up", I gave in, only because if I didn't Kadious would surely kill me, literally.

"Hurry up and get dressed. I will be waiting outside", Nickoletta huffed.

I nodded, wondering what was going on. Why didn't Kailey come and get me?

But I didn't have time to waste, so I toke the to snoop around.I walked to a door I never opened before. There had to be a closet in here somewhere. Prying the handle slightly I gasped loudly when I saw what was inside.

It was big. No scratch that, HUGE!

I was pretty sure I would need a map, so I wouldn't get lost in here. There were all the clothes that can last me an eternity. From tunics to dresses, short skirts to elegant dresses, they had it all.

I felt giddy with excitement when I spotted an adorable looking cocktail dress that totally had my name on it. It was a black gothic styled gown that had a sweetheart neck line, and a gaping back. I was just dying to try it, but considering that Kadious liked to play sick games, I better dress comfortable.

I put on some comfy pants, and a white tee. I knew it was not entirely attractive, but hey, my life was in the balance.

I walked out the closet, that probably now was my favorite place. Walking up the vanity that stood in the mirror, I patiently tapped the glass.

"Micah?"

"Ouch madam, I do say, that really hurts", Micah the man that was forever enclosed in the mirror said.

"I'm sorry. But I was wondering if I look acceptable" I asked as I twirled around, so he could get a better look.

"Even with the ugliest clothes you'll still outshine the rest. I want to wish you luck on your next challenge and remember when in doubt don't trust anyone, oh and remember that if it's too good to be true, then it's most likely a trick", Micah whispered as if he was saying something top secret.