Unholy Matrimony

Unholy Matrimony

Copyright © Valerie Lopez

All Rights Reserved.

Copyright Infringement:

This story "Unholy Matrimony", including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated contents (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is Copyrighted under the Copyright, Design and Patents Act of 1988. All rights are reserved for the creator and owner of this work (Valerie Lopez) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

If you have a query, please contact me via this site.

=========================================================================

Author Note: I hope you enjoy my story! I would really appreciate if you vote, comment, and fan.

Thanks a ton!

=========================================================================

Prologue

Her cold stone eyes seem to penetrate my soul, as if she was warning me about something. I knew this place was off limits but it intrigued me. A light breeze blew a loose strand of my hair in my face, and I pushed it behind my ear. It now felt unnaturally cold, and I shivered in response.

"You know you're not allowed here", his suave voice said behind me. I hesitantly looked back shocked to see how pained he looked. But he wasn't looking at me; he had his eyes glued on the statue of his first wife, his love.

I couldn't help but wonder what happened to her.