Chapter 7

Hermione's p.o.v

It was 2:00Am and i was getting pains in my stomach again. I was sweating and my head was pounding.
*GURGLE*
*GURGLE*
Whent my stomach. I sat up in bed and clutched it.
*GURGLE*
I felt nauseous. I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. The contents in my stomach spewed out of me like a waterfall. I caughed and dry heaved. 'What is happening to me?' I asked myself. Tears started flowing down my face. My hand reached for a hair tie wich was on the sink. Quickly i threw my hair up in a bun and puked some more.

Harry's p.o.v

I was woken up to sobbs and puking sounds. 'What is going on?' I asked myself. I pulled to my feet and walked down the hall to see Hermione's door wide open and the bathroom door shut. "Hermione?" I knocked on the door. "Are you okay? Can i come in?" No response. I opened the door anyway to find Hermione with her head over the bowl and her hair in a messy bun.
"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked. "N-noah-" she puked in the middle of her sentence. She flushed the toilet and wiped her lips. "No." she responded. I kneeled next to her and rubbed her back. "I think you might have food poisoning." she put her hand on her forehead and cried.
"What's going on?" Asked Ron as he walked in. "Miony?" He said. She puked once more and then picked up her head. Ron walked over and fixed her hair. "We're here for you Hermione." i said. She sighed. "Thanks." she said and dry heaved caughed then puked.
She was like this till...at least 4 in the morning. But at this point she was just dry heaving. "You okay?" Asked Ron. "I-i think so." She wiped her mouth and stood up. She wobbled a bit so we helped her balance. She brushed her teeth then whent to bed. "Here Miony." i said and gave her my pillow to prop her up. Her face was so pale she almost looked like a vampire.
Ron came in with a cup of ginger ale. "Drink this. It'll help." Sad Ron. She took the cup and sipped some. "Thanks guys." she said. "I am so sorry i-" "no, no Miony!" "Yeah don't say sorry, it's not your fault." She started to cry. I rubbed her hand and she slowly drifted to sleep.
Ron grabbed a bucket and put it next to her bedside. "let me go get some medicine." i said and Ron knodded. 'I hope Hermione is gonna be okay!'