Chapter 5

Hermione's p.o.v

After a couple of hours Ron was waching tv, Harry was going through the kitchen, and i was exploring the apparent. "Guys look here." Called Harry. "Bloody hell." said Ron. I ran over to see them both in the fridge. "What?" I asked. "Well come look." Said Ron and i rushed over. The fridge was loaded. On the top were at least hundreds of little bottles of water. It looked like the back was never ending.
"They put a charm on it. There must be thousands here." I said. "Look." said Harry. The second shelf had some salad, yogurt, and some butter, the third shelf had...beer. "Lets not touch the beer. " Said Ron. "I agree." said Harry. "Me too." i said and grabbed at least 10 bottles of water and put it in my backpack along with money, camera, a map, and a few hair ties.
"So." Said Harry sitting at the counter table. "Where should we go first?" He asked. "The Empire State Building?" I asked. "Yeah" they both said. "Then let's grab lunch, walk around, have dinner, then come back to the apparent for the rest of the night." Said Ron. "You game?" He asked me and Harry. We both said yes and headed on.

Ron's p.o.v

We took pictures of eachother at the Empire State Building and then took a group photo. "This is wonderful!" Said Hermione. "You can say that again." Said Harry. "This is wonderful!" I said and he looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I think we should have an early dinner and finish our sight seeing tomorrow. I am tired." Said Harry. "One more thing?" Begged Hermione. She grabbed our hands and pulled us to the building.
"Lets go." She headed up the steps. "Wait. we're gonna climb all the way up there?" I asked with shok. "Yeah." said Hermione. Me and Harry looked at eachother with dought. "Oh common it'll be fun!" She said and signaled us up.
It took a couple of hours but we did it. We took pictures at the top then headed down. It was dinner time by then so we whent to the nearest restaurant. "Look!" Said Hermione. "I enchanted the map so it'll show us wizard places and wizard things!" "Cool" said Harry. "The nearest restaurant, and the cheapest is...Coral Cavern." "Sea food?" I asked and they both knodded. "Wanna go?" Asked Hermione and we all said yes.
We had some extra fool left but that could be our breakfast for tomorrow.

Harry's p.o.v

We were all home and Hermione placed her bag on the floor and flopped her body con the couch. Following behind her was Ron. "Ugg." she groaned. "I am so full!" She wimpered. "Want me to rub you tummy for ya?" Asked Ron but instead Hermione gave him a crazy face and said "no Ron don't get weird." and laughed.
I headed to the kitchen to get some water. I was so thirsty. I sat down on the couch with them and turned on the t.v. A funny little cartoon played with some yellow sponge who made burgers. It was quite funny actually. "What the bloody hell is this?" Asked Ron. "Umm..spongebob?" Responded Hermione. Ron knodded and turned up the volume.
A couple of hours whent buy and Hermione was asleep. "Shhh." whispered Ron as he picked her up bridal style and placed her on her bed. I tucked her under the covers and closed the door. This is gonna be the best summer ever!