Chapter 4

Ron's p.o.v

I looked up at the giant buildings and the bright lights. Hermione jumped up and down and giggled. "We're here, we're here!" She squealed. "Okay." said Harry clapping his hands together. "We need to find a place to stay." Hermione pulled out a map and pointed to a place not far from us. "Hear. Park East Appartments." he said. We will buy one big one and the 3 of us can just share." "I don't mind sleeping on the floor." said Hermione. "No, no, no, you will get the bed!" I offered. I don't want to disappoint her dad, and i like her, so i want my maby-future-girlfriend to sleep on the bed.
"No it's okay i'll sleep on the floor Ron you can take the couch." Said Harry. "You know what, we'll just alternate." i said. "One night you'll get the sofa and I'll get the floor, then the next night, i get the sofa, and you get the floor." I said. Me and Harry were about to shake hands untill Hermione stopped us. "Oh stop it now! Someone can share the bed with me and someone will get the couch." We both looked at eachother.
"Ron. the first night you sleep with me and Harry you get the couch, then we switch every night." We both knodded in agreement and followed the map to the apparent. "Welcome you three." Said the mad behind the counter.

Harry's p.o.v

The place was quite large and had 3 elevators, a couple of sofas and chairs, and a cooler with cups if you are thirsty. "Now, how may I help you." said the man. He was kind of old and had a raspy voice as if he were smoking a lot. "We'd like a room please." Said Hermione. "Of course let me just-" he was reaching down to fetch something but stopped in his tracks and looked up.
"You're Harry Potter." He said. "H-how do you know me?" "Well i am an American wizard. I attended Hogwarts a long time ago." "That's wonderful." said Ron. "We are just on our summer break. " Said Hermione. "Now how wonderful. Here. I'll give you three the biggest wizard room here." All three of us looked at eachother and smiled. T-thank you sir how much-" "no, no, no pay for Harry Potter and his friend and girlfriend."
Hermione blushed. "Oh-um she, she is not my girlfriend." He looked at me and smiled. "Well you better get with it!" He whispered to me and laughed. He handed me the key. It was kinda big and had a swirly design on the part where you hold it between your fingers. "Go to the first elevator everytime you need to go up or down. Everytime a wizard steps in the button 13 and 14 will appear. You three press 14. That is your floor. Only wizards can see the buttons." He said.
"Your room is room 16G. The door is white with a big leaf on the middle of it, you can't miss it." "Thank you sir again." "thank you." "thank you." we all said as he knodded hi head and raised his hand.

Hermione's p.o.v

We all walked into the elevator and the numbers 13 and 14 appeared. I pressed the 14 and the elevator bounced. I could feel it moving up. "I can't believe he thought you were his girlfriend." chuckeled Ron. "Stop it. " I said and wacked the side of his arm. Harry turned his head and faced the mirror.
Finally the elevator stopped and the doors opened. We walked down the hall and found our door. "He was right, you couldn't miss it." Said Ron as Harry was unlocking the door. "Woah!" Said Harry. The room was huge. The floors were wood, the couch was huge and white, the t.v was also huge and was up against the wall, the kitchen had a stove, microwave, dishwasher, etc, to your right was a big hallway with a door that lead to the bathroom, a door that lead to one bedroom (small but not to small.), another door that lead to another bedroom, and another door that lead to another bedroom. Lastly, behind the door was a small brown door labeled 'closet'.
The place was beautiful with pretty big paintings and wonderful decorations. "I guess we all have a bedroom." Said Ron and we walked to put our stuff down and unpack. "I could get used to this!" Called Harry from the other room. "Me to!" I shouted. "Same here mate!" Shouted Ron. It was perfect.