Chapter 3

Hermione's p.o.v

The boys walked into the kitchen with a scared look on their faces. "What happened to you guys?" I asked. "Oh-n-nothing realy i am just nervous about the travel." Said Harry. I looked over at Ron who was looking at the floor. "Oh- ohh well umm..i-i had, a-umm bad dream, that-umm" he gulped "just came back to me." I rolled my eyes and bit into my toast.
By the time we finished it was 8:03 and we were ready to travel. Ron pulled out his powder that was in a little bag. There was just enough to get us there, so we would have to take the wizard bus back to my house. "Okay." said my dad as he hugged me and kissed my hair line. "Be safe, have fun, and take pictures." He said.
"I will Father i promiss." I took a handful and said "New York City." loud and clear. I landed in a fireplace of a closed restaurant. Quite a fancy one as well. I turned around to see the flames shoot up and spit out Harry. "You made it." He said. "Yeah i did." We both turned around and wached as the flames shot up from the fireplace and spit out Ron. "Wicked." he said and looked around.
I walked over to what i found was a set of surveillance cameras and healed my want over it. "OBLIVIATE." i said and took out the part where Ron, Harry, and i entered. We then walked out to see thousands of people and huge buildings. "Wow!" Said Harry. "Wicked!" Said Ron.