Chapter 6

Ron's p.o.v

A week whent buy and we were getting ready to see our first brodway show, 'PHANTOM OF THE OPERA' it was told to be good so we are going. "Apparently you have to dress up all fancy and such." said Harry. "Of course." said Hermione. "It is a show we have to look our best. Theise muggles try hard to do waht they do, so the least we can do is show some respect."
Hermione was right. I put on a tuxedo and a bowtie. Harry wore the same thing. I was pretty proud i whent out and bought my own tux so now I don't have to wear a hand-me-down. Hermione walkes out of her room with a pretty red dress on that wasn't too long but still pretty long. "You-you look beautiful." i said and heald my hand out for her to take.
She blushed and walked into my arms. Harry heald open the door and said "ladies first." and escorted her out.

Hermione's p.o.v

The show was marvoules. The actors were wonderful! "We have to do this again." i said. "Agree." said both boys. "Although I think we might have dressed a little to formal." Said Ron. Harry and i both laughed and walked to the nearest wizard reaturant for dinner. We left the apparent late so it was just about dinner time.
The nearest restaurant was actually a club but that didn't mind us. It was called 'wizards, wands, and beer.' our waitress was tall and kinda fat. But that is rude of me to judge. "Can i take you're owda." she said with a raspy voice. She was smoking a siggeret and puffed the smoke right in my face when I finished ordering. I coughed and wheezed.
"You okay 'miony?" Asked Ron as he placed his hand on my sholder. "Yeah i am fine." Almost an hour whent buy and our food or drinks still didn't come. "I am so thirsty." Said Ron. "Don't worry our food will be here any minute." responded Harry. Almost 2 hours whent buy and still no food or drinks. "This is bloody horrible!" Said Ron. "Almost 3 hours and no food or drinks. i am willing to walk out." He said.
"Yeah we should." Said Harry but just as we we're getting ready to leave the waitress came with our food and drinks. "Thank you." i said politely. "Its about time!" Said Harry. I immediately dug into my crab sandwich and french fries. Ron ordered the same thing as Harry. A hamburger with french fries. "My burger is raw when i asked for a medium rare." Said Ron. "Me too." said Harry. "You know what...we have food at home we'll just take it to go." Said Harry as he pushed his plate aside. He was kinda mad.
I was about to take a sip of my water until I noticed it was kinda green. Like someone scooped it from old dirty water. I examend it for a second. 'It must be how the light is hitting the water' i told myself and chugged it down. As we left the reaturant i felt an awful pain in my stomach. "Miony...you alright?" Asked Harry.
"Y-yes i am fine. Just had a little too much food is all." I told Harry.
We finally made it to our apparent and we all sat on the couch. "Lets play something." Said Ron. " i Didn't bring my wizard chessboard." responded Harry. "No, no, something we can all play." Said Ron. The first thing that popped into my mind was 'truth or dare' so I offered it up.
"Alright." they said and we sat in a circle. "I'll start." said Harry.

Ron's p.o.v

Harry was about to start 'truth or dare' when i looked at Hermione. She looked pretty pale but acted as if she doesn't feel a bit sick.

Hermione's p.o.v

"Ron!" Said Harry. "Truth or dare?" "Truth?" Said Ron. "Who from the school do you like?"

Ron's p.o.v

I didn't want to tell them it was Hermione so i have to think of a girl fast..."Luna." i said. "Oohh.." They both said. I blushed. It stung me to say that even though i like Hermione.

Hermione's p.o.v

It hurt me to know that he likes Luna but that is okay i guess. Someday maybe we will date, because I truly love him. After a couple of hours of 'truth or dare' it was almost 12 and it was my turn. It was getting pretty intense. Ron licked the floor, Harry sipped soap, i asked our neighbors if they knew where my voice whent, Ron had to tell us his most hated teacher, Harry had to tell us his most hated person at Hogwarts, and i had to cut a peice of my hair.
It was now my turn. "Hermione." said Harry. "Truth or dare?" "Dare!" I said. Ron whispered a dare in his ear and his face lit up. "I dare you...to..." "well on with it!" "I dare you to take 2 sips or BEER!" I sighed. "Aww no!" The boys laughed. We all walked over to the fridge and i took out a beer.
Ron unscrewd the top and handed it to me. "Do i have to?" "You chose dare!" Said Harry. I healed the bottle up to my mouth and quickly sipped the beer. I wipped my mouth and the boys laughed. "Okay, okay I think it's enough. Lets hit the sack.". Said Ron. We dispursed into our rooms. "Sleep in!" Said Harry. "Don't worry i will!" Shouted Ron.
It made me laugh. I closed my door and laid down.