"Rekindled" Part 9

Gecko and our son have been home for 4 months now. The pain of watching your wife having blind cluelessness to her surroundings. The memories of her decorating and building this home with me are wiped clean away. But, the beauty behind these scars give me hope every day. My queen accepts me and has been patient enough to learn me all over again. The first night was difficult. She cried. She wouldn't sleep with me. I was rejected; I was left alone in our bed that created this child. It was cold in the warmest of ways. For 4 months, I've been craving every memory she can't remember, every detail in her life that dedicated herself to me. But, this woman, my wife, has allowed me to date her for these four months. My wife started back wearing her ring on the 57th day. She still remembers nothing more from the first day and still hasn't spoken a word since, but she is here.
I found her in the kitchen cooking and I woke from a short nap. Our son must have been sound asleep in his crib. He wasn't in sight. I planned on asking her for a date night, but I was stunned when I walked in the kitchen. She's near the kitchen sink wiping down the counters, but what made her wear this? She's in a fitted t-shirt dress with her ass barely covered. My eyes couldn't help but look. Was she wearing a g-string or not? I know she knows I'm behind her. All she does is look over her shoulder and gives me that look, but she continues to wipe the counter. "What should I do," I think to myself. I haven't had her in months. Will she let me? My excitement is climbing and I know she we notice if she sees my giant behind this sweatpants. I can't take it anymore. I have to bend her over if she allows it. I know she won't remember the feeling of me, so this will be something new for her. Should I bend her over this island or lay her down on the table? The way I'm feeling, I'll hold her in the air. "Mmm mmm mmm," I know she hears this as I slowly walk up behind her. That's my G. She stops wiping the counter and arches her back a little while I kiss her neck. "Baby, I've missed you so much." A little sadness intrudes because I can't hear her voice or moans anymore. The red velvet t-shirt dress is thin enough for me to rip. I lift it from her right thigh and trace my fingers up to her clit. Mm, no panties at all. My G is wetter than any other time we've had. It's only fair to return the favor. I cup her braless tits, bend her over, and rub the giant against her throb. I flip her over and taste her fruitfulness. I'm loving this. There's nothing for her to grab on this island. She's trying to run from me. I gently pull her back. "No ma'am." I suck her clit a bit harder. She grabs my hair and squeezes as I shake my face in her juices. I finish and reach her face. Right before I kiss her, I tell her to have a taste. She tongue kisses me as if this would be our last night together. The giant surprises her. It's amazing. She's wet enough to create water around this island. It's been so long, we climax together and slip into an embrace on this island top.
I scoop her up and we head towards the shower. This is the first time I have been able to undress my wife since before the accident. Even this excites me. But I forget. She's enjoying our time, but I forget. I forgot about the deep bruises and scars this man put on my wife. I forgot about her surgical scar. I almost lose it looking at her healed wounds. She notices my change in face. "I'm sorry, babe. I'll never let anyone hurt you again." She only nods with a sincere look. We shower, eat, and rekindle our forever.

Kemper