"Yanked" Part 5

Yanked.

"Kemper, pull yourself together, man." Something told me to get up and check on them. Look at the reason why she can't remember him anyway. I've hit her before. No way I'll let her go through that again. If I can help it. Pulling him took all of my energy. He was hard to wake at first, but I had to do it. I'm without a lot of blood. I need to sit down. "What was I doing?" He looked terrified. "Going for the kill", I say as I sit on the couch he should've been on. He looks at her with regret. I want to say he's pathetic, but that would be a lie. He's more of a man than I am. I still want my lady back and I plan to get her. And the baby that should've been mine. "You should have been on the couch."
"She doesn't know me anymore. I'm gonna have her every chance I get. She may not be comfortable with me when she's up. I just can't sleep with her. She loves you, but I'm taking her back. We may be at our worst, but I'm keeping the faith. This will be the last time you see her." I see it in his face. He's not going to back down. He's going to have to. That's my wife. "Okay, Kemp. You say that now. But we'll let her decide. Who did she ask to see even though she knew who married her? Let's not forget that. Let's not forget who saved her life. Let's not forget who pulled her psychotic husband off of her. Sounds like a 50/50 chance to me. We will just have to see, sniper." Jess was asking for it. "Get out." He stands, but he makes his way towards my child. "Don't touch him. I'm warning you." "This baby should have been mine." I was really ready to go in for the kill. I took one step and before I knew it, Gecko wrapped her arms around me from behind. And by the grace of God she said,"Stop! No more of this. Jess, you need to leave." She stopped me in my tracks and every word she spoke left me speechless and embraced in her arms. "But, baby, this man isn't for you. Let me fix it." "Just leave, Jess. This is my family now." Gecko's voice took control over the entire situation. Jess slowly turned around and walked away. "I'll see you again."

                                           Kemper, Jess
                                        chamyl ati leumas