Chapter 6: In the Dead of the Night

When we all arrived at the apartment, we found out the car Ms. Shizuka was talking about was a military truck. But we had to fight off a couple zombies as Takagi handed Takashi a crowbar. When the way was clear, we entered the apartment as all us girls got ready for a nice bath.

"Are you looking at me?" Takagi complained.

"Oh, don't be such a brute." Rei smirked.

"Well don't stare!" She whined.

"Come on, Takagi, we're all girls here, so calm down." I said, removing the lacing of my corset.

When we were all undressed and that water was nice and hot, we all went into the bathroom, closing the door as we talked and shared a few laughs.

*Takashi's POV*

"Sounds like they're having fun..." I said as I heard the girls laughing.

"Well they should probably keep it down..." Hirano said, fumbling with the two lockers in the living room.

"They're fine. We've got this place secure." Satoshi said before we all used the crowbar Takagi found to open the lockers.

"Hello...!" I said when I saw what was inside before Hirano pushed me out of the way.

"Oh my god, yes!!" He exclaimed, Satoshi and I sighing.

After taking everything out of the lockers, we started loading bullets into the magazine clips. The three of us then started talking while we worked just to get to know each other. After that was finished, we went upstairs to the bedroom to have a lookout, until Ms. Shizuka fell asleep on me and I had to carry her on my back.

"Having trouble?" I looked up to see Yuka smirking at me as she wore nothing but a blue, spaghetti strap tank top and her matching underwear.

"No, I'm fine." I said, looking away slightly.

She giggled. "Takagi is snoozing on the couch, so you might as well put Blondy Big-Tits down there with her."

I nodded and went downstairs with Ms. Shizuka as I laid her down on the floor, Yuka pulling a blanket over her naked body that was barely covered by a towel.

*Yuka's POV*

After I placed a blanket over Ms. Shizuka, I remembered that Rei had fallen asleep in her pink, spaghetti strap tank top on the bed. Kairi was busy cleaning our weapons while Saeko was cooking. I grabbed all the clothes and started to wash them, until I approached Takashi, holding my hand out to him.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"You're shirt. Can I see it?"

"Umm, why?"

"I'm washing clothes, duh."

He nodded and handed me his red T-shirt as I handed him a black one in replacement as he put it on. "Thank you. I'll have this back to you soon." I said before leaving to wash the clothes.

After it was in the washer, I went upstairs and turned on the TV as I saw someone get shot on live television. "Hirano, what do we have so far?" I asked.

"Nothing yet."

"That's good, for now... The girls are sleeping and Satoshi is helping Kairi. Saeko's cooking while the laundry is going, so nothing new to report here either..."

When the laundry was finished washing, I put it in the dryer before sitting up on the stairs, staring out the window. I then saw Takashi sit down next to me as he looked worn out. He just sat there, a bored and tired look on his face as he leaned against the stair railing, not that I blame him though. I mean, we haven't slept in almost two days now...

"Takashi, you should--"

He sat up. "What?"

I quickly ran upstairs to where Kohta was as I looked out over the railing, my fists trembling. "Shit..." Zombies had crowded around from the sound of a barking puppy as I looked around. "What the fuck is going on?"