sloth

A/N: Aha.. haha. Okay so would it be sad if I said there was only a few chapters left? I can hear it. "What the FUUUUCK HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE HAROLD WE HATE YOU!" ... yeah.

Dedicated to @FrickleFrackleQueen , because hello my love! Niall and Louis moments await you darling!

P.S: I went from 39 comments to 60 in one night. All of you.... marry me and have my kids.

WARNING: Violence.

# sloth

-

In the van, Louis was throwing gloves and his famous black boggin on his head, ready to meet this Liam bloke who was supposed to be giving him the money. Louis was and wasn't looking forward to this job. Usually he was bouncing around the small space he had in the van, annoying Harry and giggling like a school girl, but now, no. He was sort of nervous. What if when he get back and Niall sees Zayn before they take him out and completely loses it? Niall would be devastated! But, it was Harry's fault that they didn't think to move him somewhere before this. Eh, too late now, right?

Harry watched as Louis sighed and ruffled his hair slightly to get it out of his eyes. "So, uh, this Liam bloke, did he give you his life story on the phone like most?" Louis asked. It never seemed to fail, that when a customer would call they'd give them a reason as to why; as if it would justify what they're doing. Oh yeah, Louis thought, you're still awesome you sick motherfuckers. (Though he was one to talk, right?) "Hmm, something about dating, cheating, found out he was secretly crazy- blah blah." Harry kept watching Louis, because he could tell he wasn't feeling this job like usual, but that didn't really matter, because they needed this money- not really, but it's nice to have a fruitful job.

Louis nodded and watched as a car pulled up, headlights flashing into Louis' face momentarily. "Is that him?" He asked. Harry nodded and went to unbuckle his belt but Louis beat him to it and smiled. "I got it, babe." Which surprised Harry, because Louis was a lazy little shit and hated getting out of the car. Before anything else was said Louis was out of the car, his mask over his face as he approuched a puppy-like human, who seemed way too scared to be in this kind of situation. "U-um..you're from uh-"

"-Mate, there was a code word, but that doesn't matter now, you know who I am."

The man, known as Liam, nodded frantically and came a little closer, holding out the money. Louis almost wants to laugh, because wow he seems so blown away and terrified. "Here.. um... I guess." His voice was deeper than Louis', but Louis could see he was more of a boy than a man. "So, trouble in paradise?" Louis said casually, as he began to count through the money slowly. Didn't want to be tricked, right? "He's crazy- Zayn- he, uh, said he, that I couldn't leave him, something about he gave up everything for me or-or-I just needed a way to escape and-"

Louis had to stop him, because he was not expecting a full on story night- not that he cared- he was just casually saying something. Was Louis an asshole? Yes, yes he is. When Louis was done counting the money he politely smiled at Liam and opened his mouth, "yeah, mate. He offed his ex for you. Nice meeting you." And he was gone, walking away back to the van without looking back to a pale white Liam Payne. Louis jumped into the passenger seat, Liam driving away, as Louis hummed happily. This was the parts he loved. Shocking people, almost making them cry. Finally this was getting fun again.

-

Getting Zayn to the house was most likely the easiet thing ever that Louis could imagine. What really helped the situation was that Zayn was practically shitfaced before they even pulled into the late night gay bar. Though he was the easiest to get to, he was the most talkative than most of the victims. He kept spouting about how Liam was leaving him, even after everything he did for him, but God did Louis even care? No, so he punched Zayn one good time just to get him to sleep the ride to their house, at which Harry laughed like a dying aardvark. The ride there wasn't filled with any kind of excitement on Louis' part, which was okay, but also not. Louis wanted this to be like usual, the rush, the jumping and lust filled wants, but it's just not. And, Louis knew it was because of that damn brat in the basement, most likely crying his eyes out. If he weren't fucking here, then they wouldn't be here in this awkward situation trying to carry a Mr. Zayn Malik into the basment, that happpened to be silent- oddly.