The Seven Deadly Sins

-

Louis and Harry met in a dark place right above heaven. They created a safe haven for one another and enjoyed every second of every hour of every day with each other. They became so codependent it scared even their fucked up families that usually aren't there. They would sneak out just for a good night kiss, they would scream across hall ways just to say hello.

When the time came for them to move off to a horrid place called college. A place where The Man sent juviniles. Children. Robots. Louis and Harry thought it was time to put their trust in one another. They told each other a secret. An odd secret. A secret that- maybe- they skinned cats as children-maybe- they enjoyed the sounds of dogs yelping when they tied them to their mothers' many mens' truck tails- maybe- they've thought (a time or two) of finding out how it felt when those things happened to bigger things. People. Humans. The screams, the terrors, it gave them both shivers.

Was it odd they both loved that sort of thing? Was it really just so wrong? No, they didn't think so, of course not. It was beautiful- so beautiful. They found it to be fate or some sick, twisted fantasy of fate. They were a match made in Hell if not Heaven. They wanted each other- smeared in blood- they wanted all each other.

So no, they didn't go off to the prison called College, they didn't want anymore education. They didn't need one for what they wanted to do for the rest of their lives. They were always told- Shoot for the stars; do what makes you happy. They wanted what they wanted, so they were shooting, but it was more of bullets than stars. Knifes, than the moon. Blood, than beyond.

Such a beautiful Love, Satan himself smiled in glee when they vowed themselves to each other. They met, they wooed, exchanged vow, then killed. Oh, so striking. They were damned from the start and God did it make things so much more fun.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

A/N: Don't you judge me. I'm not a satanist I just... enjoy this okay? Leave me alone. Just read it, I promise it's not that demonic. It's not like you'll be damned to hell because you're reading a satanic teen's story.