gluttony

A/N: I haven't updated any of my stories in forever and I'm sorry, please don't hate me, okay? I mean you can if you want, but you can suck my dick...so? No I'm kidding, I'm just awful.

A/N: I felt that some of you really disliked the fact that Louis hated Niall, so maybe they should have their own heart-to-heart. Make any of you feel better? Also I don't think this chapter will portray Gluttony very well, sorry. kinda hard to put it in the story line.

# gluttony

-

"Harry."

"Yeah?"

"You ate my crisps, didn't you?"

Harry let his head pop up from the other side of the couch, his hair sliding into his face and his cheeks stuffed full of what Louis knew was his crisps. He shook his head, eyes going commicly wider, but Louis only scowled. "God, would you stop eating so damn much? Those were mine, not yours." Louis rasped out angrily. He walked around the couch, sitting down roughly, crossing his arms. Harry did this more often than not. He would eat all of his favorite snacks, then settle on Louis' favorite snacks. They didn't even like the same things! Harry hated onion crisps, but there he was eating Louis' crisps.

Harry swollowed, "but, mine were gone, 'mon Lou." Louis usually never got mad at Harry for taking his things, it's just how he was. He would take other's food, other people's clothes, he would even smoke Louis fags- his fags for God's holy sake! "Fine, whatever, fatass." Louis sprung up from his spot on the couch and turned toward their room, where he would have to find his hidden stash of food. He rummaged through their wood oak drawers and finally found a box, which had unlimited amounts of chocolate and Louis' favorite- Onion crisps. He smiled and opened the box his eyes landing on wrappers and more wrappers, but all of them empty. "Harold fucking Styles!"

Harry jumped in his seat, curling in on himself. Oh God he was dead, so dead. The curly haired lad's heart pounded quickly in his chest as he hurried to their kitchen, tossing the plastic bag of now empty crisps. Harry honestly didn't think Louis wold notice if he had maybe just a few snacks from his so called secret stash, so the dramatic misprnounce of his middle name was a bit dramatic, right? He heard the footsteps of small feet stomp his way before Louis was in full view, face red and fists balled. "You ate my snacks-" Harry went to interrupt Louis, but he was too quick to keep going- "and, no, you didn't just take a few you ate the whole fucking box. Damn it you're so, so..." Louis huffed and rolled his eyes. He was obviously talking to deaf ears.Louis got down on Harry's level, hands coming up to emphasis what was about to come out of his mouth. Sometimes Harry was a child, so he needed to be treated like one.

Yes, he was bigger, stronger, and more violent than Louis, but he was also the biggest cry baby in the history of all planets and worlds. Louis just so happened to be madly in love with him. "Stop, eating my fucking food, baby." Louis spoke slowly, a smile lacing his face so that he seemed as at peace with this as the any normal person would. (Louis really wanted to punch him).

"Sorry, Lou. Won't happen again." Harry smiled back, cupping his face happily. Louis knew all too well it will happen again, it always happens. Harry hates change. Still, he was madly in love with him. "Of course, now-"

Louis was cut off by a ringing noise that echoed through the entire house. He sighed slightly. A job? Now? He was hungry. Harry clapped happily and sprung up to go to the phone, hair bouncing along with him. Of course, Harry would be happy for a job, his stomach was full after all. Maybe, if Louis was lucky, it would be a late in the night job. Louis could hear low murmurs, Harry making deal and getting details in place. Finally after a few minutes the phone was put down and Harry came back in with a sticky note and Louis' black notebook. "The bloke's name was something really weird. Liam or summat." Harry anounced handing Louis' book to him. Louis shrugged and started to write down different details. Customer: Liam Payne, target: Zayn Malik- and oh right he knows this guy. "Love."