envy.

Dedicated to: @forevercourageous , because c'mon, that comment was great.

#envy

-

Louis watched, as he slid his gloves off. His lover played with the young brunettes' lips, before covering his face completely with a face mask. The medical blade fired up in a loud grumble, as it hit flesh, muscle, then bone. He watched as finger after finger, toe after toe, and arm after arm came apart, while blood went every which way it could. The metallic smell found its way into Louis' nostrals, at which he soaked in. The blood from the now many pieced lass flowed down different tubes and into a now stained tub under the medal table. Both lovers watched as it filled up slowly (not that they were rushing anything, anyway).

When their small- now huge- business first formed, Louis hadn't an iota on what they would do with the bodies. It was mainly Harry's idea to start such a business in the first place, so Louis only listened as Harry smiled, completely dimpled filled and let his imagination sore. It was full of money, blood, and the delicious rush of watching someone's last breath. Louis still wondered during the entirity of the beautiful idea how they wouldn't get caught, or where they would put so many beautiful dead bodies. He hadn't the heart to disrupt his beautiful Harry. Finally closer toward the end of the plan, Harry smiled even wider and leaned in slowly. He spoke of cutting the bodies to pieces and throwing them into acid. It made Louis' heart beat faster. And, if they made love a bit harder and with a few more rough biting that night, it wasn't really anyone's business.

As Louis watched Harry's muscles ripple and tighten as he started on her neck bone- the cracking sound sent beautiful chills through his body. Louis has always watched Harry do this part, never one to indulge in the act himself. There wasn't really a reason as to why, he just didn't like to do it, just to watch and hear it. All of a sudden the loud buzzing sound stopped and Harry turned to look at Louis smiling, "when I feel you staring, I can't finish." Louis couldn't the little bubble of sass that was rising to his mouth, "it's funny you say that, considering it's the other way around in be-"

Harry laced his arms around his petite lover's waist and winked seductively. "Hush, Lovely." Louis let out a -no so manly- giggle before leaning in to kiss a dimple that had popped out. "Let's leave the bitch for now. I want you up stairs."Harry chuckled lowly, before a ringing slowly filled the the room. That was the only sound that could be heard inside the room. That's just how it was designed. Louis let out a small huff before turning and making his way up the steps. "This better be a job, " he said slightly irritated. As Harry went back to finishing off the bitch as Louis called her, Louis finally found the god awful sound and quickly answered the phone.

Now, the phone that was being answered wasn't just any normal house phone. This phone was strictly business, so Louis needed to make sure he sounded tough and mean. Though Harry says he still sounded like a furocious baby bird. "Yes?" The other line ruffled a bit before finally a deep voice went through the line. "This is killer Couple , right?" Louis let out a sigh, because who the fuck just asks that? He's almost certain he knows he put the word 'ask for Martie' to know that they called the right place. Newbies. "Yes, who's asking?" The person let out a nervous sigh before coughing roughly. "My name is Zayn and I need your services." Louis nodded, because yes, that would be the point of all this. "That's the point, Zayn. Tell me time and place we should meet so I can get a picture, and then we'll need to schedule the how, when, and where for this to go down."

A few more sighs and then a low 'fuck' was heard on the other line. This kind of pissed Louis off because the person sounded like he didn't want this to happen. "Look, mate. It sounds to me like you don't want this to happen. After it hits go time, there's no turning back, we get the job done and we take the money. You won't get a refund." There was a pause.