No Bull Sh*t ~ Rated R

Imani's P.O.V

We sat on the balcony for a few extra hours drinking and talking and then finally went back inside. Jazzy, Roc, and Lexy were no where to be found and Twist, Ray, and Diggy were sitting in the floor playing cards and finishing off their beers.

"Where'd Roc, Jazzy, and Lexy go?" I asked.

"Lexy went home and Roc and Jazzy are umm.. I think you know where they are" Ray answered laughing drunkenly.

I shook my head and laughed.

"They will always have a thing for each other" I stated taking a seat next to Twist.

I took Twist's beer and downed half of it and then let out a loud burp. He sucked his teeth and removed the bottle from my hands, then finished the last of it.

"What y'all playing?" I asked.

"Spades" Diggy slurred.

"Are you okay, Digg?" Prince asked.

Diggy's eyes were low and he was sweating bullets. You could tell that he was hammered and if he drank the rest of that beer he would definitely pass out.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink the rest of that, Digg" I said slowly taking the bottle from him.

"No, I want- I want the rest of it" he stuttered.

"Diggy listen, you can't have any more. You will pass out" I said tightening my grip around it.

He rolled his eyes and let me take it. I got up and poured the rest of the beer into the kitchen sink then tossed it into the recycling bin. I walked back into the kitchen and returned to my spot.

"We just finished, you wanna play?" Ray asked.

"Sure why not?" I replied shrugging my shoulders.

I watched as Ray distributed each card.

~CHRISTMAS DAY~

I woke up to the feeling of someone jumping on the bed. I scratched the crust out of my eyes and sat up straight. Zay Zay and Ray Ray were jumping on the bed laughing loudly. I angrily and tossed a pillow at Ray. He caught it and then jumped off the bed.

"Mommy wake up!! Santa came today!" Zay Zay shouted.

"Did he really?" I asked trying to hide the anger in my voice.

"Yeah!! C'mon, mommy let's go see the presents!" he exclaimed grabbing my hand.

I sighed and climbed out of bed.

"Hold on, baby. Mommy needs to brush her teeth first" I said walking towards the bathroom.

He chased after me and grabbed his step stool and placed it next to me. I began to brush my teeth as I watched him climb onto the step stool next to me. I handed him his tooth brush with some tooth paste on it and he began to brush his teeth along with me.

Once we were done, he dragged me into the living room where Diggy, Prince, Roc, Jazzy, and Lexy were sitting around the tree with cups of coffee in their hands.

"What time is it?" I asked combing my fingers through my wild hair.

"It's like nine am" Roc answered.

"Zay Zay, how about we open presents after we eat breakfast?" I asked leaning down to him.

He ran over to Ray Ray and sat down in his lap with his arms crossed. I shook my head and I grabbed Jazzy from her spot on the floor and lead her to the kitchen so we could start cooking.