Table of Contents

This is my treasure chest of WheeTae drabbles. When I can't fall asleep I like to dream up stories and here are a few of them written down in text. I have the utmost respect for all of the people I use in my stories - they inspire me greatly.

1. In Time - In which Wheein and Taehyung indulge in the same fantasy for a brief moment.

2. Kindred Spirits - In which Wheein is hungry and Taehyung finds his kindred spirit at a ddeokboki stall.

3. Sound & Color - In which Wheein draws and Taehyung used to draw.

4. A Romance in Penmanship (two-part) - In which Wheein is an artist and Taehyung is her not-so-secret admirer.

5. *A Historical Intersection* - moved - In which two worlds collide. A historical piece in which Mamamoo and BTS are themselves in another time and place. https://www.wattpad.com/story/223494577-a-historical-intersection-bts-x-mamamoo

6. Hot Tea on a Windy Day - In which the same scene plays twice - with different results.

7. Eternally Bound - In which Taehyung and Wheein encounter the Red String of Fate.

8. Criminal Coincidence - In which Wheein encounters a handsome stranger in the dark - and not in a good way.

9.Graveyard Confessions - In which they find love in the most unlikely of places.

10. Valentine's Day - In which two strangers go on a date.

11. An Apocalyptic Romance - In which Wheein and Taehyung get stuck in a convenience store - during the apocalypse.

12. Special: Thoughts on the Season - In which Taehyung and Wheein figure out what went wrong with winter - and why that's not a problem anymore.

...

?. After Time - In which "In Time" comes to pass.

Enjoy the adventure.