Chapter 14

When the rouge pulled back, I saw Cole shaking and breathing heavily.  "I might keep her dear alpha." The rouge said and that was it.  With inhuman speed Cole snapped all of the rouges necks that were around him.  He looked at the one that was holding me and growled.  "Get you filthy hands off of her mutt." He growled on the verge of shifting.  The rouge only laughed.  "And what makes you think I will listen to you 'mutt'." The rouge mimiked, smirking. 

I felt like crying as the rouge held me tighter.  I felt useless as the rouges hands started to wander down my sides.  I tried to keep the tears in but I no longer could.  Cole saw this and snapped.  Shifting, he pounced on the rouge and ripped his throat out.  I fell to the ground crying as Cole came over and nudged the side of my face.  I threw my arms around his neck and cried into his fur.  We sat there like that until I regained myself and pulled away; wiping my eyes. 

Cole shifted back and even though he was naked, I didn't look away. He turned towards me and gently grabbed me around my waist and smashed his lips onto mine.  I gasped as he pulled away and leaned down.  "Mine!" He growled in my ear.

Cole pulled me closer to him as he tried to calm down.  "Why did you run?" He asked me, with his face still burried in the crook of my neck.  "I-I d-don't know." I said.  It was the truth I thought that it would be good to think, but I seriosly don't know why I had to run into the woods.  I heard him breath in heavily and then breath out.  He pulled away and picked me up bridal style.  I hid my face in his chest as we walked back to the pack house.  We walked up to our room and Cole put me down and told me to go and clean up.  I hoped into the shower and washed my hair and shaved.  After I was done I just stood in the shower and tried to think about what I should say when I get out.  When I couldn't think of anything I just hoped out of the shower. 

Grabbing a white fluffy towel, I wrapped it around myself.  I ran a brush through my hair and pulled my bangs to one side.  Then I looked around the bathroom.  Shit.  I thought as I kept looking.  I thought I brought new cloths in.  Then I heard someone clear their throats.  Looking towards the door I saw Cole leaning against the door frame now dressed and with a dress, panties and a bra in his hands for me.  I looked at the dress and then slowly walked over to him.  When I reached him I went to grab the cloths.  He only grabbed me around the waist and hugged me.  It wasn't a rough hug like he usualy does.  No this hug was soft and gental.  "I'm sorry." He said kissing the side of my head.  I looked up at him shocked by that stament.  Looking into his eyes I saw genuine honesty.  Nodding my head I turned and stepped back from him.  "Can we talk when you are out?" He asked.  I nodded and he left.  I got changed and walked out of the bathroom.

Cole was sitting on the bed waiting for me.  When he saw me, he motioned for me to sit beside him.  I did as he asked and sat beside him.  "Look, I know that you are scared of me." He said making me look at him.  Is he going to reject me.  Oh god I hope not.  I mean I used to want that, but after what he did for me in the woods, I think that there might be a chance.  Nobody has ever done that for me before.  "It makes me mad to know that my own mate is scared of me.  All I want is to love you and you to feel the same about me, but somethung has happened to you and I can see that.  I won't push the matter like I did before, but I would like it if you at least gave me a try.  This a try." He said motioning inbetween us.  I looked down at my hands and nodded.  This might not be a bad idea after all.  "Did you know that Louis found his mate?" I asked looking up at Cole.  He looked at me shocked but quickly covered it up.  "Who?" He asked.  I shrugged.  "Some girl his age named Melanie." I said.  His eyes widened and I saw something flash through his eyes.  "Thats my sister." Cole said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN