Chapter 9

My eyes grew wide and I was filled with a happiness that only things I feared could take away from me. I went to get up off the couch but was pulled back by a strong arm.

"If you want to see him then you must promise to stay with me," My mate whispered in my ear.  "that means no more running away my little dream pie." I sighed and nodded. I saw Louis start to shake his head a little.

'Why would you do that?' He asked through mind link.

'Because that means that I will see you and make sure you are safe.' I replied.

Cutting off the connection I looked back at my mate. He also seemed to be mind linking someone as well. He finally ended the message and looked at me. Turning to his beta and the other man he said  "Take him to a spare bedroom." He then grabbed my elbow and stood me on my feet, following after. Keeping a firm hold on my elbow he started to lead me to the staircase that we came fown minutes before hand.

We got to the bottom of them and he picked me up bridal style. Walking up the stairs I noticed that Louis and the other two men were going up the other staircase. Louis and I locked eyes and I gave him a small wave before my mate opened the door that was right at the top of the stairs. Shutting it after him, he made sure to lock it.

He turned around and put me on the bed...daja vu? "Stay." He ordered and walked over to one of the black couches and sat down. Grabbing the TV remote he turned the TV to a fast five show. I looked to the TV and tried to keep up with what was happening with the show, but I don't really know much about cars, so I got lost fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter!

Charley:)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN