Chapter 10 {Return of the Dead Living}

hey guys. ok so here is chapter 10. and i know i promised funeral in chapter 9 but i felt thats how i should take it. so dont complain. argh im tired. i stayed up till 1am last night, woke up at 6:30 (unwillingly) to go to a funeral in tamworth. 4 hours in the car i got some sleep and managed to type this for you. so be happy.

tragicallyloved xx :D

***********************************************************

Chapter 10

Return of the Dead Living

I woke up the next morning, still in Daniel's arms. I didn't have another dream like that first one that night. That was all I was thankful for. I tried to move out of Daniel's arm without waking him, but failed. He stretched and rolled over. He opened his eyes, saw me and smiled.

"No more nightmares than I take it?" he said, still sounding tired.

I could see the sleep in his eyes as he went to rub his eyes. He looked cute as he went to rub the tiredness out of his eyes. I laughed. I guess I hadn't had another dream. But there was a time when it was all a little blurry and I couldn't remember anything. I had tossed a little bit then, but no screaming or waking up in a cold sweat.

It finally hit me that I had spent the night in his room. In his bed. With him. "OH MY GOD!" I suddenly screamed.

"What?" Daniel said stretching. I realised he was shirtless. His abs were defined and toned. He had a great tan that seemed to natural to be true. Well any tan seemed better than me and my ghostly pale skin-vampire pale skin. I hated the whole vampire-Edward Cullen thing, but after the nightmares I didn't want to refer to my skin as ghostly either. "Milly..." Daniel said sounding cautious, "Did you have those red marks on your neck when you fell asleep?"

I raced to the mirror and saw red marks on my neck. Right were my dad had tried to strangle me.

"Don't worry 'bout them." I said trying to blow them off.

Daniel didn't look happy but he dropped the subject and returned to my previous statement, "Now why did you shout out 'OH MY GOD!'?" he asked me.

"Oh that. I just realised that I had slept in your room last night. In your bed. With you. Shirtless." I said. Emphasising key words that needed to be heard.

He shrugged as if to say 'and your point?' I was speechless. I stormed out of his room and next door into Ellie's room. Ellie was still asleep when I stormed in. She was lying on her front and her hair was a mess. I would have laughed if I hadn't been so annoyed.

She suddenly shot up, looking drunk and her hair covering her eyes and said, "I'm up. I'm awake."

When she shoved her hair out of her eyes and saw me fuming she jumped out of bed and ran to me. She placed her hands on my arms and said, "Milly. What happened? Tell me."

I told her everything, leaving out the dream and marks on my neck. I didn't want her worrying about me as well as Daniel.

When she heard about his reaction to us sleeping in the same bed she looked outraged, "And he seemed so nice."

"He is nice. Just not then." I said trying to defend him. Why was I defending him again? I didn't know why. I just couldn't stand to hear someone speak down about him.

We got ready in silence and I applied my makeup while Ellie did my hair. She pulled it up into a simple ponytail and pinned my fringe back with a bump in it. She left a few strands out that couldn't be pulled back in the ponytail or back with my fringe. She placed a black bow at the ponytail and it looked like the bow was on the band. I finished applying my makeup while Ellie applied her small coat of makeup and left her hair to fall in natural waves. She placed a simple black headband with a bow like the one she had placed in my hair, in her hair and ran some product through her hair.