All ~ The Domino Effect

Just wanted to say thank you SOOO much for 1k views ! I've never felt this blessed in my life! Thank you all for your love and support 💕

11:00pm

"I just want to know who thought this was going to be a good idea." Hoseok scoffs audibly, dragging his packed suitcase into Namjoon's room before retiring to the carpeted floor.

"Come on! When was the last time us three hung out together?!" Namjoon argues, shoving his clothes haphazardly into the duffle bag while Jimin shakes his head at the doorway.

Please, toss your clean laundry that I spent time on my off day to do. Yoongi hears Jimin mumble before returning to the conversation at hand. "Yesterday, Namjoon. We literally had lunch together."

"It's overdue! Plus, we'll bond again like old times. Don't we need some inspiration?"

"When we said we were having writer's block we didn't mean we want to go to the fucking woods in the middle of nowhere. But go off I guess." Yoongi decided that there was no point in trying to change Namjoon's mind.

Guess it's time to be one with nature. He laughs, not believing the reality in front of him as he starts compiling his luggage for the trip.

11:21am

After bickering for nearly ten minutes on who was going to drive between Hoseok and Namjoon, and finally realizing how pointless the argument was as Namjoon was the only one out of three who doesn't have a fucking driver's license, they were on the winding road towards their rented Airbnb cabin for the weekend.

Yoongi and Namjoon were situated in the backseat, which caused Hoseok to act as if he was an Uber driver. Yoongi still doesn't understand why they both had to be in the backseat when there was a whole empty passenger seat.

He stopped caring as soon as they drove off, his stomach starting to feel weird and queasy. Yoongi went through a mental list of everything he had ate, knowing damn well he took his motion sickness medicine in good enough time before they departed for the unnecessary cabin getaway.

He decided that maybe a good nap would remedy the situation, shutting out the world with his music and nodding off before the end of the first track.

Namjoon, had other plans of course, smacking Yoongi dead in the face as he yet again asks how much longer the trip will take and his plead to use the bathroom.

Hoseok doesn't answer, too busy humming over the song playing on the radio and dancing in his seat slightly off beat.

Namjoon shouts again, nearly causing Hoseok to swerve before a string of curse words were delivered in retaliation.

Yoongi scrubs at his onset headache, yawning the rest of his sleep away as he tries to stretch the crook out of his neck.

"Namjoon."

"Yes." Namjoon turns his head towards Yoongi, smile fading away as he sees the death glare Yoongi was sending before coughing his energy away and proceeds to stare out the window.

"Ten more minutes guys!" Hoseok yells before continuing to hum and dance away as he drives.

A belch escapes Yoongi's lips, a little too loud for him to cover up with a cough. And, to make matters much more apparent, his stomach proceeds to enact in an enunciation of his gut screaming in agony.

"You alright there?" Namjoon asks, eyes quavering over to Yoongi's audible stomach.

Great, everyone's favorite game in BTS: Do I Confess or Do I Act Like Nothing is Wrong?

I will take nothing is wrong for 500.

"Yup, just a little bubbly." Yoongi answers, breaking eye contact before Namjoon could see right through his façade.