Taehyung ~ Well this isn't my day

Hey guys quick author note, I really appreciate the reads and votes ! It honestly means the world to me and I love you all, thanks for almost 100 reads ! (Bruh this is cringe ik) Sorry for the long wait I've been super busy with exams (:

10:00am

There is a sound of an alarm. Someone should turn it off.

Wait.

Is that his alarm?  Ringing this early in the morning?

Jungkook threw a pillow at him. "Taehyung get up." Ugh. The one person you least expect to wake you up means it is really time to get up.

"Is there someone using the shower right now?" Taehyung's hoarse voice still laced with sleep, making no attempt to get out of bed.

"Jimin is in the shower."

"Then wake me up when he gets out then."

Jungkook stammered as he felt defeated.

Taehyung could not even be bothered to care.

10:30am

Why are we hiking, and going zip-lining at the same time?

Why couldn't we have done something else? Like, go to an amusement park or to the beach or on a tour.

Why do something this adventurous when half the team are scaredy cats?!

Why do something this adventurous when he has acrophobia.

Something feels wet... He took a second to register the pooling water surrounding his now wet shoes belongs to his overfilled water bottle. He was too deep in thought to realize that he filled his water bottle beyond the desired amount, and now he must change his shoes.

"This trip will be the death of me." He muttered as he set his water bottle down on the table as he headed towards his luggage to change his shoes.

10:50am

"Tae are you listening?"

No, he wasn't. He was too busy trying to figure out who the fuck thought it was ok to go hiking up the mountain just to zip line all the way fuck down.

"I'm sorry what?" He failed to hide the annoyance in his voice.

"I said let's go." Hoseok repeated as he grabbed Tae by the arm, leaving Tae to forget the water bottle that was on the table in his hotel room.

11:00am

Tae was squished against Jungkook and Jimin who were both knocked out-accompanying both of his shoulders. Hoseok was snoring against the window. Yoongi mirroring the same manner. Namjoon was giving directions while Jin was driving.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to rent a Jeep Wrangler and stuff all seven lanky grown men into it needs to get some sense knocked into their heads.

He was getting stiff, and sharp pain was starting to make its presence known in the pit of his stomach from his belt.

He also needs to use the restroom.

Jimin woke up with a groan, sporting a greenish tint to his pale complexion.

"Jin," he croaked. "I am starting to feel carsick."

Phew, a reason to pull over so he could stretch and go relieve himself.

"Someone roll the window down in the meantime; it'll be a couple minutes before I reach the gas station." Jin replied as his tried to strain his neck to look at Jimin through the rear-view mirror while also trying to keep his eyes on the road.