Bonus chapter

six months later:

six months later:

Dear Diary,
I started writing on you for six months. Have to say, writing my thoughts on you is like sharing my burdens with you. And it's cool:)

Ever since prom night...things have been going okay. A little cold, a little hot...but okay.

Everyone has been going on with their lives towards new journey. Tenth graders become Eleventh graders and the elventh graders left Hilton High and life? just goes on.

Ollie and Delilah are now known as Hilton High's cutest couple. Can you believe that? Our Ollie! that kid couldn't even talk to Siri properly is now dating a girl! who is normal at every way! wow! I'm happy for him. Some people from his social accounts still believes he's gay. It's sort of like a force on him to make people believe that he is. But now? he doesn't care. He now goes from, "I'm not gay!" to "I'm not but even if I was, it's okay. I think I'll be a cute nugget when it comes to get attraction from gays."

I love this fact about him.

Unfortunately, Naomi and Drake broke up right after one week. Naomi told me that Drake is nothing like the way she imagined him to be. He's sweaty, he eats weird food, goes to bathroom every hour of the day. Honestly? I don't know what Naomi imagined him to be because Drake acts like exactly Drake we all imagined him to be.  Naomi's now single and she doesn't mourn about it.

Hermione left Hilton High with no goodbyes or any type of conversional speech about remembering her always. Some people said that they saw some posts of her instagram account that she's in Greece, having the time of her life. While some goes that she's pregnant and doesn't know who's the father is. Anyway, it's all mumbo jumbo. I think she left this place for a reason, to find a reason.

Rachel? she's been really good recently. Well, she stopped bullying people. Now she stands up to people like her old self, overbitchy. She tries to be a good person by giving out fashion advises and make up tips on her new website called:
"#Lovepartsofyourperfection" yep. She kinda stole the main point I wanted to share to people but that doesn't matter cause she's doing the same thing too. The more, the merrier. Although she still believes that it was all her idea to come up with a title like that. She's trying to compete in beauty pegeants which is honestly great, i'm really happy for her.

Rafael- He's changed up a little bit but still the same, cocky, egotistical, bad boy. He plays with people but not too much. I guess that's how his brain works when it comes to understanding stuff we learned on prom night.

Olive and I, are on a great term. We talk, we laugh and we do everything in between. She said that she found out her walk of path. To be a chef. I think it's great cause there's just something good and different about Olive's cooking. And she loves doing it, what more does a girl want from a life than a career she loves doing it?

Dad, he's great now. He's now healthy, full of life and happy. He gained few extra pounds so that's a hurray news for him. I almost thought that he won't be with us as longer as we walk further towards tomorrow. I'm happy for him. You know how dad told me that I shouldn't matter what people want from me and sizes doesn't matter? well, now I believe this much more than I ever did. People and size, it does not matter unless you chose to. It is as simple as it sounds.

mom and I...we're inseparble now. As soon as I came back home from prom night- I pour my heart out to her. The incident that gave me scars in so many ways, is now the incident that makes me who I am. And I love the way of who I am. She's one of the reasons why I'm able to let go of this for once and for all. I let out my anger, insecurities, flaws and let love enter. Oh and mom's obsession with buying clothes only from Poppy's is over. She goes with the flow and this made a huge impact on our lives, positively for sure.

Hazel...I really wanna find out something about Hazel but since the prom night...we just don't talk. She didn't tell me which college she's submitting to or where she will go. I knew she said that she always wanted to be a doctor cause she loves helping people and enough money to buy herself a cottage to live- but it could be nice if we just...go back to how the things between us were. I really miss her. I tried calling, texting but she went incognito on both life.

as for me and niall, things has been...yeah, perfect. it's like, all at once and every magical thing came all together.

there's this thing about life, about my life. that as much as there was bad stuff, there was good stuff alongside of it. this story? has a good ending. but that doesn't mean there won't be any bad stuff too, but now- i know for sure that as long as i know my worth, my heart and i have niall and my family and friends alongside with me, i can figure it out eventually.

parts of perfection can be anything, it can come from a person, a thing, someone you love or someone you never noticed. sometimes, we think it's something that is unachievable, out of our league. but really honestly, it's there. we just have to relax, settle in and figure it out, in our own pace.

there goes my story, there goes our story, i hope you loved it as much as i did, thank you for believing in my journey.

OH AND GUESS WHAT??

i got accepted in my dream college, guess who's becoming a literature queen??

the end.