Chapter 10-True Intentions

R I V E R

R I V E R

One hour ago.

"See? How is it?" Cecilia asked, smiling to the reflection in the mirror of me.
"I look...it's tight."
"Yeah well...it's all your muscles and packs." Cecilia shrugged, "Dean was just like you and...now he's a..." Cecilia eye rolled, "A grandpa."
I laughed, and then went to try another shirt.

Which was too...too tight.

"That shirt doesn't fit either huh?" Cecilia asked in a stating tone. "Boy you really did put muscles every inch of your body."
"Everything's tight. What the hell am I gonna wear?"
"Oh stop being such a drama queen." Cecilia stood up, primping her long dark hair. "You don't have hair this long, so you have no idea what hell is. Wait here."

Before I could say anything, Cecilia left my room and here I was. Wondering if I was making a right decision. I mean- Of course it's right but, is it worth it? Everyone will be there. Everyone from eleventh grade.

Just for Bailey? Besides, Bailey understood it and didn't took it real hard.

But she was kinda sad too.

Oh dear God help me.

I sighed and suddenly my face looked up in the mirror and I couldn't believe the reflection. Small, skinny, dork to Tall, Muscled, dream boy.

It's funny. I thought I'll be happy to be the spitting image of people wanted me to be.

Then why does it feel so...weird?

"Alright, here you go." Cecilia said, all of a sudden. Bringing me back to the trying clothes.

I turned over my head and saw a large gift box wrapped aesthetically and Cecilia smiling. "What's this?" I said.
"I think I'll be able to answer if you just take this large box from me."

I nodded and walked towards her, that box wasn't really heavy but then again, not everyone was as stout as me.
"So?"
"It's...Dean's. Size is just as yours now and I thought..."
"No way, I can't take that. I may have some clothes in there and..."
"You're planning on wearing a jacket over the tight top." Cecilia said the true sentence that I would of do it. I looked down, sheepishly trying to find what to say.
"No." She said, "That jacket has been worn too many times and now that I'm here, you will go to see her, wearing that."
"But, it's Dean's. I can't."
"Yes you can, brother." Dean said, standing over the door and making it seem like a family reunion. "Besides, we already got our love. It's time to...level it up."
"Wow sweetie, have you gained extra neurons in your brain?" Cecilia joked.

I chuckled as Dean looked at Cecilia like he had been just scrolled down.

"You dulled my sparkles." Dean said, trying to be sad-like.
"Oh. But, I'm your sparkle."
"Yes you are." Then they started licking each other's face off.