Chapter 3-New Guy

Hilton High School

Hilton High School. The school where all teenagers dream to dominate their own way. Little did they know, everything has limitations. Popularity is like a diamond to earn. But the uncommon thing is it's not for everyone. Looks, bodies, hairs etc all the physical parts is as important as scholarship to them. While us? We are the outcasts. Drinking toilet water, trapped in dustbin, locked in blue lockers by Jocks is a habit for popular ones. They don't care about feelings or insiders. All they could do rule Hilton, be a pussy in front of teachers and love to be a punisher for least popular like us, like me.

People like Rafael, Rachel...they are lucky to be irresistible. The charms, the winks...it was like they were made to be king and queen. Trying so hard to tell the principal will be a total time waste. They won't believe a thing. They think all teenagers just wanna do rebellions. But it's not. It's abusing. Hurting feelings, downing teenagers self confidence is not rebellious. It's far more assaulting.
Mentally....sometimes, physically.

Rafael took the guys while Rachel do with girls. Girls. As in like taunting their natural looks, whining about their natural hair and most of all.... body shaming young girls natural body. I know because....I was one of the girls.

"So....What kind of society you are going to start this month?" Naomi said, interrupting my day dreaming.
"Huh? Well uh....Math club or art." I said, passing the corridor with Naomi.
"You haven't decided yet?" Naomi asked, wonderingly. "I thought you were kind of a punctual girl to everything."
"Hey!"

Naomi chuckled. Arriving in my locker and as I was going to take the books from my locker out, I've noticed that most students were muttering unusually. And no tonsil hockey player couples were too occupied kissing in front of my locker today. What could be this reason for it?

It's probably summer change. Besides, change is what I need right now.

"That's weird."Naomi said."Nobody is taunting us today."
"You've noticed that too?" I asked.
"Yeah. Is my hair okay?" Naomi asked, trying to reassure.
"Your hair is fine." I said with a sigh. "Maybe it could be a summer change."
"Change? Yeah right." Naomi said, with a doubtful look."Good one, Bail."

I eye rolled. Ignoring Naomi, I was trying to unlock my locker with my digits.

Wrong Password. I gasped. I remember that this was the last digits I've putted in. Without no freaking out, I try again as a second chance.

What the? It's showing red coloured screen again. Great, just great. Did Olive changed my number?

"Shit."
"What?"
"It's not opening. I've put the digits but still it doesn't work."
"Huh? That's weird. Mine is working perfectly."

Deep breathing a little and decided that I need to go to Locker service. They can help me to open this stupid damn locker or solve what's wrong with my digits.

"Anyway, I need to go to the locker service. Mrs.Curter can help me."
"What? Class is going to start now."
"How can I go without my books?" I've assured. "Besides, it's mr.Jerry's period. He'll be knock out for more time than me."
"Fine. Do this quickly, alright?"
"I will. Save me a seat."